Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Facts

Old 08-24-2005, 12:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

This was sent out buy the "Community helth nurse" here on the base

i never known that.. the one about the pee is OMG i have been a lifeguard for 11 years now durning the summer time . i feel sick

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises(touching door handles, etc.)

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

HAVE A GREAT DAY...

....and wash your damn hands
Old 08-24-2005, 01:29 AM

just proves women are more perverted then men...........
Old 08-24-2005, 02:45 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

No offense mate but alot of that is absolute nonsense. I wouldn't take any of it as fact as there is no way to caculate such things.

If you want to believe strange myths/urban legends, here are some more crappy stats for you, based on my own "research":

- In a lifetime, the average person will sneeze more than 270,000 times.
- When you are in a group of 10 or more people, at least one the group is bound to be gh3y.
- Regardless of how cool you may think you are, you can only ever be half as cool as me, OzFxCoupe. The average person is approximately 1/100th the amount of coolness as me.
- Adding a Turbonator, or similar type of electric turbocharger, to any type of car/motorbike/lawnmower/wheelchair, will always net a minimum of 20hp... Regardless of how ridiculous the whole concept may sound.
- If you jump just before a falling elevator hits the ground, you will almost certainly survive... So long as you are wearing a popular brand of shoes, such as Nike or Reebok, because these will undoubtedly improve your athletic ability.
- Doing a minimum of 4 butt-crunches a day will add 10 to 15 years to your life.

These are all completely true statements/occurences/happenings, as proven by my own private "research".

Have a nice day! wink1.gif
Old 08-25-2005, 03:55 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

haha.gif

PS. WASH YOUR HANDS!!! lmao.gif
Old 08-25-2005, 04:09 AM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

i can feel the love in this topic
Old 08-25-2005, 07:56 AM

Here are some real facts of the top of my head:

/////
1 in 4 people have a tapeworm. Most never know.

George Washington was NOT the first person to officially be the 'President of The United States'

Columbus was NOT the first to discover America.

When eating out in European countries, it is considered rude to take your left overs home.

'Da Vinci' is not Leonardo's last name. It is where he's from (Vinci).

Statistically, all life on Earth should have been wiped out 3 times since the dinosaurs were wiped out.

Rumored to be closest to Earth in August of 2005, Mars was actually closer in 2003.

If twins are born, and one is flown into outerspace to live his live, he will appear MUCH younger than his twin when he returns.

If you drove the speed of light, and turned on your headlights, you would not see them. *

*It is not possible for matter to reach the speed of light.
/////
Old 08-25-2005, 09:26 AM

QUOTE (Mad_john @ Aug 24 2005, 06:54 AM)
Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

So that's where the fishy smell came from... wink1.gif