Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ever Watch Extreme Home Makeover?

Old 05-07-2005, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

If you watch this Sunday, you might see me!

They were in Kansas City a few weeks back, and the bank I work for was invited to be a part of it. I got to go to the kick-off party (get-together they have before they pick the family), and I was there bright and early on day two to help tear the house down. Got to keep my blue shirt as a souvenir and everything!
All the celebs were there; Ty, Michael, Paige. . .

It was one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. I was glad I got to be a part of it!

Might try to post pics later.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yay.

Was Alexis there?
Old 05-07-2005, 11:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Thanks for asking Redzy.
Yes she was.
She went to the party w/ me that Monday night prior, cause.. well, I had no other option.
It happened that school was out that Friday, so she got to tag along. She wasn't able to be a part of the "Braveheart" scene, where everyone runs towards the house, so the producers lifted her up and over the baracade that kept the spectators back. Shoot, you might be able to pick her out of the crowd too. She was standing w/ a couple that had a brown and white blanket thrown over the baracade railing.
We went back on Saturday evening and they were already putting shingles on the roof. They ABSOLUTELY build a house in 7 days! !