Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ever Accidentally Go To Rd.com?

Old 07-11-2005, 09:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally gone to the Reader's Digest website (rd.com) while using FireFox.

I always just type in "RD" then the drop-down list comes down with all the recent RDTiburon links. I press the down key, and enter, and go to RDTib. But occasionally, it goes to Reader's Digest instead lmao.gif

Sometimes even with my own site (tibathon.com), I accidentally go to T-Mobile's site from just entering "T" and doing the same procedure.

Any one else ever have this happen? lol

(Note: in firefox, you can enter just 1 letter, and it will take you to a site for that letter. For example, just entering "a" takes you to Apple's site. From time to time though, it ignored the fact that you selected a menu item mad.gif )
Old 07-11-2005, 09:40 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

No but when ever I get on the internet to do something like check my email i sometimes automatically go here out of muscel memory lmao.gif
Old 07-11-2005, 11:17 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I have several times, but not in a while. I assumed that one of the updates fixed it, but I have been using bookmarks alot more.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:28 AM

I believe you can change the sites that the single-letter URL's take you to. So you can change "r" to be rdtiburon, etc.