Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

dude, wtf???

Old 03-18-2003, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dude, wtf???

ok, so the guy i was posting about previously, who blocked me becuase he was having a bad day, blocked me again. why??? because i asked what hubcentric rings were. he said "search the forums." i told him i did, but there were too many posts with that word in them, and that i was just curious what they were, so i didn't wanna read through them all, so HE BLOCKED ME AGAIN. what a fvckin' d**khead. i mean, grow the fvck up. i hope this is withing the realms of "off topic," random. smile.gif dude, grow some ba11s, get on here, and tell my why you act like a 13-year old girl with her first onset of pms. no, i'm not gonna say your name. just get on here, and let's discuss this like men. or you can IM me, if you feel so compelled, ya know?
Old 03-18-2003, 03:02 PM

Like a 13 year old girl? Off the topic, but has anyone noticed that 13 year old girls have such large...errr....chests these days? When I was 13, I'd be lucky to find a girl who even wore a sports bra.

Sorry to hijack that. Hope you guys resolve something.
Old 03-18-2003, 03:17 PM

yo when I was 13 The girl I was seeing was a slut! eek!
Old 03-18-2003, 04:01 PM

yeah, i dated a few 13 year old sluts. even went further than 13 year olds are supposed to got, but their chests were far from developed. only their important parts had started working wink