Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Down-time

Old 09-12-2007, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally got back into the whole Tiburon scene .. Installed header & Cat-back. Working on Under Drive Pulley/TB/Side Skirts .. Good to be back guys!
Old 09-12-2007, 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Sparticus @ Sep 12 2007, 05:32 PM)
i've spent the past few days sitting on bodog and betting on sports games. i've been doin pretty good. only put $20 into it and i've got a decent bankroll now. smile.gif

but yea.... these have definately been the 2 worst weeks ever. lol. i missed all of you

*BIG HUG*

Werd....also may I add the longest 2 weeks ever. haha.....Seriously, these weeks have been Loooooooooooooong with no RDT around.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:48 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

LOL, no rd is a big bummer, now i gotta relapse and forget those two weeks. haha.gif

What did i do, damn, alot.

Moved out of my apartment, Got REALLY Sick for like a week, just got better a few days ago.

Tib:

Fiberglassed my pillar pod, Installed my oil pressure gauge where the cigarrette lighter was but it still closes (ill post pics in a thread), installed a trunk light i grabbed from a junker, fixed my back seat, turned up the boost a bit, more to come.

Prelude

(were trying to sell it to pay to ship our tibs to florida)

welded together a new exhaust for the, Installed the windshield washer fluid resevoir (broken in accident-BIA), rewired signal lights (BIA), rewired parking light (BIA), Remounted Power steering resevoir (BIA), fixed heater woes, realigned headlight, hood, & fender; also got rid of a CEL and ABS light.

Now its problem free and looking good, with a nice clean engine bay and if you didnt know it was in a crashident, you wouldnt think it was.

Bought a new kickass dremel metal cut off wheel along with an ez-lock along with some more welding wire, and other non interesting stuff. But that cut off wheel cut thru frame like it was plastic, hense, kick ass.

Also My best friend was married, The site was up when the wedding took place, but crashed before i got pics, ill put some up eventually.

Probably more, but damn, thats already enough
Old 09-12-2007, 08:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I did somethings

Installed HID's i got from Jay-M
Put in a 1.8l ECU
Moved into my apartment by school and thats about it...
Old 09-12-2007, 09:08 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

well i installed stuff and spent most my time on crooked h and hyundaituner.com
youll see what i instaalled this weekend and gtr i should be taking those photos you wanted of my clutch setup tomorrow
Old 09-12-2007, 09:10 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Played rainbow six vegas... Well I did that even when rd was up, but I did it a whole lot more.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i missed this place and checked at least 5 times a day if it was up. Its my homepage so everytime I open firefox I got to see that RDT was still down. Got the 97 RD ready to sell, should be gone soon. Reorganized my garage, got pissed at my PRS4 about a hundred times. The turbo rd2 still doesnt run. Got injector pulse for a while but it was super weak, shielded the injector and coil wires, put pack together and now I have no pulse, PITA

good to be back with all of you
Old 09-12-2007, 10:06 PM

Me? Well I spent the worst two weeks of my entire life, i just want to kill the person that made RDTib go down. At the end of the week it was better.

Few things i did is i installed my new HIDs from Jay-M, installed the Fidanza Adj. Cam Gear, custom job and painted my front bumper and ordered a steering wheel, hub adapter, shifter and boot, and hand brake with boot also. Oh, and the BEST thing that i did during the downtime was i hooked back up with my ex-girl. laugh.gif I'm happy now!!

BTW, we should go and kill the person that made RDTib go down... chairshot.gif
Old 09-13-2007, 12:09 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

just been buying parts for my turbo project (and this time im going to do it)...
Old 09-15-2007, 09:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

beer - school - work - check rdtib

repeat.