Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   Down to 3 choices (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/down-3-choices-22292/)

REDZMAN 11-15-2004 06:03 PM

Re: rims help.. opinions

No aftermarket for the tib?

Are you nuts?

:roll:

supercow 11-15-2004 06:07 PM

Re: FAG Automotive

update: saw a 05 stang in person, go with the evo!!!! laugh.gif

blue2000 11-15-2004 06:26 PM

Re: FS: NEW H&R springs for 97-01 tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>No aftermarket for the tib?

Are you nuts?

:roll:</div>

Ok so it's not NO aftermarket...just very limited. Civic and Mustangs can get performance parts from PepBoys for pete's sake. We have fewer choices, the parts cost more, and most have to be ordered from overseas.

HyundaiKitCoupe 11-15-2004 08:28 PM

Re: The Blue Dragon

to be honest i like the Evolution 8. i like the STi. but i would never get anything other than a tiburon.

05 mustang is really really ugly. you just wait. it will get boring real quick.

new for 2005: tiburons get a facelift, well new bumper if you may. it's uglier... the lights stay the same (what a shame) but they are one piece instead of two units per side. they are also tinted. take a look at the 05 Tuscani to get an idea.

2006: Hyundai CCS launch. it won't look like the concept out today 8)

2007: tiburons are going to completely be re-styled. they will look more like the HCD-8 concept. should be interesting.

Dweet 11-15-2004 08:46 PM

Re: What is a "turbulence"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blue2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok so it's not NO aftermarket...just very limited. Civic and Mustangs can get performance parts from PepBoys for pete's sake. We have fewer choices, the parts cost more, and most have to be ordered from overseas.</div>
uhmm how much cheaper is a turbo setup than $992 :roll:

you need to shop around. PLUS i wouldn't consider it a performance part if you bought it from Pep Boys :roll: :roll:

Tiburons are ALOT cheaper to tune than civics. Look how much the GOOD stuff for Civics cost vs the cost of the GOOD stuff for tiburon costs. The beta owns any stock civic block for boost or N/A for that matter. I can say I've NEVER lost to a civic with a civic engine in it. Highly modded or stock for that matter. You need to really do research before saying anything

oh and you cant computer a Tib to a mustang.. thats just two totally different genre of cars. I've owned both.. and I like my tib

blue2000 11-15-2004 09:35 PM

Re: Tiburon part out

fine then, Tiburons are the most awesome tuner car ever. :roll: :roll:

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about general parts availability and that does extent to the aftermarket applications as well. Whether you like it or not, it's more difficult and more expensive to get parts for foreign cars than domestics. And THAT'S what I'm talking about when comparing these cars.

Solo-Baric 11-16-2004 04:07 AM

Re: Hi from Russia!

i know what he is saying. he wants a car from the factory that has power and plenty of it. i don't blame him. best of luck to what ever he chooses. but you gotta remember mustangs are like assholes everyone's got one. i'm guessing you not a big fan of chevy products are you? if so wait another year and they might just have a new f body out.

silvertibbs 11-16-2004 07:22 AM

Re: Wiseco Piston GB???

Just some pictures from this year's SEMA show. Lot's of beatiful 05 Mustangs. Haven't found any of the other two yet though.

http://autos.msn.com/as/minishow/photogall...ntentid=4022787

Dweet 11-16-2004 08:14 AM

Re: HEADLIGHT warning signal?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blue2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>fine then, Tiburons are the most awesome tuner car ever. :roll: :roll:

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about general parts availability and that does extent to the aftermarket applications as well. Whether you like it or not, it's more difficult and more expensive to get parts for foreign cars than domestics. And THAT'S what I'm talking about when comparing these cars.</div>
I've never had a problem finding a part between the dealership, autozone or car-part.com

wattsup4800 11-16-2004 08:34 AM

Re: Tiburon part out

those 05 mustangs are the ugliest things ever UGHH