Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Does S/O get jealous

Old 07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Jay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tib
Default Does S/O get jealous

If you're out somewhere and you get hit on by someone, with your S/O next to you?

My girl and I got into an argument last night because we went out to dinner and the waitress was flirting and hitting on me the entire night, with my girl sitting across from me. It wasnt for tips either because there were 3 other tables near us, all with younger guys too and she didnt do anything with them. So my girl got really pissed and jealous. Wondering if anyone else has a S/O thats the same way.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

It depends on her mood, but generally not anymore. She use to FREAK OUT though lol.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

lol... Generally I'm just really nice, but it can easily come across as big time flirt. I've been with my wife for over 10 years, she doesn't care. Flirting = benefits, she does it, too.

It's fine to flirt, just don't touch.

Now, if you swapped numbers and started sexting, different story.

Hell, I flirt with the 40+ year old server at Buffalo Wild Wings (I'm 27 btw), and she gives me discounts and extra punches on my frequent diner card thingie. If she saves me a few bucks, I throw it back to her in tips. Ain't nothin' wrong with it.

Jay - you're 24. Are you married or dating? If you're just dating, she can easily see it as a threat. If you're married, she should be comfortable with you by now and not very sensitive to that stuff.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Chicks would have to take a shower from the dirty look they would get from my wife. :angry:
Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Tibby

My boyfriend is pretty laid back and doesnt get mad. I usually laugh at guys when they try to hit on me in front of my boyfriend because their attempt at it is pretty much a big fail.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tibby

My ex-wife would get crazy when we were dating then when we got married it only got worse. My current s/o only gets crazy once a month lol and that's the only time she get pissy about other girls.