Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Dentist gets revenge by pulling ex’s teeth

Old 05-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Dentist gets revenge by pulling ex’s teeth

http://blog.timesunion.com/hottopics...xs-teeth/9900/

A Polish dentist is facing jail time after she allegedly pulled out all her ex-boyfriend’s teeth after he dumped her for another woman, the Daily Mail reported.

Marek Olszewski, 45, made an appointment to see his former girlfriend, also a dentist, when he developed a toothache just days after breaking up with her.

But instead of fixing Olszewski’s problem tooth, Anna Mackowiak, 34, is accused of giving him a heavy dose of anesthetic and then pulling out all of his 32 teeth, according to the Daily Mail.

“I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions,” she told the Daily Mail. “But when I saw him lying there I just thought, ‘What a b—–d.’”

Olszewski told the Daily Mail that he could tell something was wrong when he woke up and couldn’t feel any teeth in his mouth. But his ex-girlfriend assured him he would feel fine once the numbness wore off, he said.

“I didn’t have any reason to doubt her, I mean I thought she was a professional.

“But when I got home I looked in the mirror and couldn’t (expletive) believe it,” he told the Daily Mail. “The (expletive) had emptied my mouth.”

Olszewski’s new girlfriend has since left him, saying she can’t date a toothless man, according to the website.

Meanwhile, Mackowiak is being investigated for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient, the Daily Mail reported.