Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Demon ass ex = pathetic mother

Old 11-19-2009, 11:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent
Default Demon ass ex = pathetic mother

So, the newest drama from Erin's b*tch ass is gone to far. When I have my daughter, I have my daughter, I dont pawn her off to other family members for gods sake, I take care of her. Demon has gone from a caring mom who cooked and actually spent time with Alyssa to just a pile of steamy donkey sh*t. I want to slap her so bad and knock some sence into her. So we split custody up 50/50, I have her for a week then Demon has her the following week, we swap out on sundays. On the weekends thus far that she has had her she has been pawning alyssa off to Shana, Demons sister. Friday night, saturday then I pick her up on sunday from shana's, but now...... This week, starting yesterday She called me up b*tchin that she had to work an hour of ot an wanted Alyssa to stay the nite with me, sorry i had plans, a lady friend was coming over an I was cooking dinner for us, an well you all know me so there was more then dinner. It was a big fight, I won. Takes her an hour to show up after work to get Alyssa, jobs less then 10 minutes from my house. Another fight, get the f*ck out I dont need this sh*t, shes mad im seeing multiple women, Go f*ck your self you put me in this boat. I find out today when I get Alyssa, demon still depends on me as I have her briefly in the morning before school and after school until she picks her up, anyways, alyssa tells me that she stayed the night at demons moms apartment. So she ditches her daughter to be with her new bf. Tonight, same thing, shes no were to be found, I call her, fight tell her shes cuttin into my time and hang up on her. I get a call a minute later from demons mom, she says shes on the way over and Alyssa is gunna stay with them. i said forget it, I'm keepin Alyssa here. She says ok, im sorry erins oops i mean demons is fuckin things up. she then tells me that she is gunna have Alyssa friday nite to. Her week to spend time with Alyssa and she is ditching her all week and I am certain all weekend as thats her norm now. Alyssa hates her and I am not makin no excuses for her. On top of that the drug talk I gave her back in september, I told her just what "happy pills" are, thats what demon and her mom calls them, there drugs. she told me on wednesday night that demon got one from her mom, popped it infront of alyssa and b*tched to her mom that she only gave her one, Kristi handed her another and she popped it as well. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! Fuckin pill poppin drunk ass piece of sh*t mother.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

That is freaking crazy. You really do need to go after her and do what's best for your daughter. She obviously does not have her best interest at heart. I am not sure what the courts are like there but even here its almost impossible to get the kids if you are the father because the courts here get so much money from the child support. you may look and see if you have a program there called the other parent that helps the proper parent get the kids.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Im gunna get her family to get on her ass, see if she can straighten out, Alyssa needs a mom. Ill give her some time but if I have to im going for full custody.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:22 PM

Vehicle: 05 Hyundai Tiburon SE

Yeah that a good plan but totally understandable to be pissed though!
Old 11-19-2009, 11:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i wouldn't be able to trust a person like this. it's best you treat her only as a friend and move on. this woman sounds like she cannot handle reality.

the drugs are a terrible thing to one's body. a body is a one time only beautiful gift especially young. if someone doesn't cherish their body, then they are screwed up.

like i said, time away. a new beginning...
Old 11-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

That sucks, sorry to hear that, especially for Alyssa.