Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Dam Ebay

Old 01-25-2007, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

So i get suff off of ebay and for the most part painless. and alot of me saying f*** it.. but this one is diffrent. i offer to pay him for his trouble so

Re: Question for item #8050723894 - Hyundai 2.0,G4GF Viton Valve Seal Set,BETA,16 Seals Received: Jan-25-07

To: jhmagoon
eBay sent this message to John Magoon (jhmagoon).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Response from engineman89101
engineman89101( 3702)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Hyundai 2.0,G4GF Viton Valve Seal Set,BETA,16 Seals (8050723894)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
engineman89101 is the seller.

Many times I have attempted to ship in this manner and have been forced to fill out custom forms. I work 2 jobs and time does not permit going to the post office or filling out customs forms for the inexpensive prices items are sold for. This package ships 1st class to a local 48 state address only for these reasons. Perhaps a friend here can receive the package and ship to you? At last check this seal was not available from Hyundai, due to their listing being incorrect size. Please do not purchase if you are attempting any out of country shipment, transaction will be voided.
Thank you.

Talk about a LAZY ASS me'guk... i have to jobs i have to fill out a custom form.. tuff shit MF!!

WHY do people think that APO = internatinal shipping

I orderd a clutch hose this other clown chared 15 bucks to ship to apo "MITILARY" addresses. and when i got it the shipping was 4 bucks... ahhhh and so i ask him about it "S/H charges.. it was a used box and with post it for a shipping lable... WTF... Maybe my mine has not been programed to be a slave and be stupid and eat fast food like all good honkeys should.. AAAAHHHH F F F F F i am mad.gif
Old 01-25-2007, 11:32 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

?? can't you get the parts cheaper in korea than ordering it from here???
Old 01-25-2007, 12:03 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

yes but they are oem, i want something just alittle better..R&D homie wink1.gif
Old 01-25-2007, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

As usual, I'll send you anything you need man.

Shipping to APO's DOES require a customs form if it's over a certain weight.

As for having to go and fill them out, tell his LAZY ASS he can fill it out on USPS.com and print it up, or he can order the 2 different forms (One is for up to 4 pounds, the other is for over 4 pounds) from USPS.com and have them delivered, all for free.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

what the f*ck dude, filling out a customs form is no problem. plus USPS, and i think UPS have online forms that can be filled out it's easy as hell.

dunno what this guys problem is if he doesn't know how to ship... i'd tell him to fill out an online form. don't purchase outside of 48 states my ass, learn how to ship if you're selling something. plus it's easier for him because APO costs like less than half of what it normally would without the declaration of customs so i don't even know why they would send you a letter regarding a problem...