Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

The Crappiest G35 Evar!

Old 04-10-2008, 12:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212883

lmao.gif

It even got the IPOD!!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:16 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

thats awesome! i love my moms dog and other animals but i am a FIRM believer that animals DONT belong in vehicles inless they are in a kenel
Old 04-10-2008, 12:18 AM

wowwwwwwwwwww just wow i feel for that guy
Old 04-10-2008, 12:24 AM

my dog did that once. in the back seat of my old minivan.

although it DEFINITELY wasn't that extreme is was still pretty sh!tty

sucks for that guy
Old 04-10-2008, 01:10 AM

i dont think i could deal with that shit lol
Old 04-10-2008, 01:20 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i LOVE boxers. i have 2 of them. we used to have 3. the two had 8 puppies at our home... they're perfect dogs, with just the right amount of affection. they're simply adorable, obedient, and smart!

unfortunately they all have a weakened immune system related to enzymes in their stomach and their hydration of their coat. it's typical of their digestive tract to be accelerated and common for them to have this kind of mix.

man that G35 interior looks exactly like the genesis coupe interior, like a direct copy no joke.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:52 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Yeah, I was definitely eating breakfast when I saw those pics. puke.gif Thanks for the warning...

That is sooo nasty, I've never liked pets, and that confirms it even more. I'm surprised the guy still like the dog so much after doing that.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:33 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

shit happens
Old 04-10-2008, 12:16 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

dam " runs to the kitchen and get the rice and the fry-pan ready" with a Korean/English voice.. I going to eat you dam dog...

i would too i would cook that mf
Old 04-10-2008, 07:59 PM

There is another story on page 12, this one is kinda funny (not the part where the dog is dying)

About 6 years ago, my wife and I had our Min-Pin, Tillie, in our Acura CL with us. I was driving, and Tillie was standing on my wife's lap with her head out the passenger window. I pulled in to park at McDonalds, and when I pulled the keys out of the ignition, I accidentally bumped the 'Arm' button on the alarm remote. The problem is, my alarm has the window interface, so when I armed it, it automatically rolled the window up - squishing Tillie's neck and throat in the process. I hear my wife scream and turn to see our pooch dangling by her neck from the top of the passenger door and flailing around like a flag in a hurricane. I stared in disbelief for a split-second - horrified at the cartoonish events that were unfolding right in front of my eyes. And before I can react, Tillie lets loose a squirty $hit that shoots, slow motion like, accross the cabin, plastering the front of my shirt pretty good. So here I am in the Micky Dees parking lot, covered in crap, fumbling with the keys, wifey screaming bloodly murder in the passenger seat, with a half decapitated dog sticking out the window, flopping around for dear life and shooting diarreha from her a$$ cannon in rapid fire succession. Somehow in all the confusion, I managed to get the keys back into the ignition and roll the window down. Released from her deathlock, she fell back and collapsed into the wife's lap, gasping for air. I never will forget the look on Tillie's face... her eyes popping out of her head and her tongue dangling listlessly to one side... her expression was a mix of 'Im alive!' and 'WTF just happened?' and 'I can has Cheezeburger now?'