Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Courage & Self Confidence

Old 12-11-2009, 06:16 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I think its probably easier for girls to do it, then it is for guys.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

QUOTE (Cujo @ Dec 10 2009, 09:06 PM)
i do it all the time.... puting on a uniform boosts confidence 1000000000000x

Hahha "please step out of those clothes maam".
Old 12-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

QUOTE (187sks @ Dec 10 2009, 12:46 PM)
I can do it. I just don't expect anything from it which makes it easier. I'll just talk, not hit on her or anything.

This.

I would just assume she's either dating someone already or out of my league and just start a normal conversation. No lines, no trying to impress her. I'd just walk up to her and say, "Hi. This seat taken?". If she says no, I sit and just start talking about something that happened that day, or if they have a TV on, comment about what's on the TV. If she says yes, either she's waiting for someone or has already decided she's not into you. Either way I just say, "Ok. Thanks", and move on.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:30 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

I didn't used to be able to at all. but why would you live life without ever knowing? not worth it at all. just do it guys.

look at all the guys on here who would NOT approach the girl because she's "out of their league". Well, if no one is going to talk to that girl except one guy, guess who has a chance of getting the girl? not the guy who sat there wondering what she's like, but the guy who actually find out.

grow a pair and try it out for a day. you'll be surprised. there's some mean ladies out there but for the most part hot girls have done this before and are pretty good about letting you down nicely. You just gotta do them a favor and recognize when it's not going well and call it off.

Sara maybe you could chime in. If a guy is hitting on you and you're not feeling it, it's easier for you to let him down if he can take rejection like a man instead of being dumb and persistent right?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I think its probably easier for girls to do it, then it is for guys.

that's exactly what i think!!!!!!

If a guy is hitting on you and you're not feeling it, it's easier for you to let him down if he can take rejection like a man instead of being dumb and persistent right?

exactly!!!!

that being said, i gave my girl plenty a chance to stop me from leaving. she didn't sad.gif but it's nice to at least have found out directly, especially with the hottest smartest girl in the whole school.