Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Contest- Beat 187sks's post count and win a prize!

Old 04-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6
Default Contest- Beat 187sks's post count and win a prize!

QUOTE(Visionz)
Ok...its official. The first person to pass 187's post count here on HA, wins 3 Hyundai Die Cast mini cars! This is for anyone that has registered in the last year. Moderators can partake in this contest if they want.

Ok there it is. You're trying to pass my post count. I will be trying to keep you from doing that though.

Rules:
  1. You can't post twice in a thread unless there is at least one other user posting between your posts. Occasional slips will be tolerated but if you abuse this excessively you will be disqualified. If it's been a few hours it's okay to post again. If it hasn't just edit your last post to add something.
  2. You must have registered since January 1st, 2007. If someone registered before that time and wants to participate PM a moderator and we'll try to work something out.
  3. You must post something of use, even if it's only minimally useful. A picture, a statement, a funny quote, etc. will be acceptable. A series of posts containing nothing but "ttt" or similar is not acceptable.
  4. The contest runs until the first person is able to beat my post count. Once the first person does it, we will check registration stats.
  5. When you do indeed pass my post count, you will have to PM Visionz, and include a 2 screen shots. One of your post count and one of 187sks's, and the current date.
Any questions? Now get out there and post!
Old 04-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Prize For Winning

You will have your choice of 3 out of 5 Hyundai Die Cast Mini Cars. Selection and pics will be posted for the winner to choose from. All shipping and handling will be paid for. All that is needed from the winner is a valid address to ship the prizes to. Contest is valid to anyone in the US or Canada. I will ship Internationally, but I will ask for the winner to pay for half of shipping (should only be a few dollars).

Any questions, let us know. wink.gif
Old 04-03-2008, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

Damn, I'd be totally in on this, lol. I have over 14k posts on EXD, haha, I am a post whore tongue.gif
Old 04-03-2008, 08:41 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

^^That's for sure Felix, haha! Rip it up dude! cool.gif
Old 04-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Administrator

You guys will have your work cut out for you. I have over 12,500 posts on HP.com also. Plus I've almost quit posting there. lol. It would be a lot higher. tongue.gif
Old 04-04-2008, 07:39 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

This is where having access at work would come in very handy. sad.gif
Old 04-05-2008, 10:35 AM

Vehicle: Elantra XD GT

LOL, what, you're going to cook and post at the same time? Ewww
Old 04-09-2008, 07:50 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

QUOTE(Visionz @ Apr 3 2008, 01:41 PM)
Prize For Winning

You will have your choice of 3 out of 5 Hyundai Die Cast Mini Cars. Selection and pics will be posted for the winner to choose from. All shipping and handling will be paid for. All that is needed from the winner is a valid address to ship the prizes to. Contest is valid to anyone in the US or Canada. I will ship Internationally, but I will ask for the winner to pay for half of shipping (should only be a few dollars).

Any questions, let us know. wink.gif

That sounds sweet...Im in!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Can I re-register? I've trolled here forever... or can we just subtract 70 posts from my total?

Are we beating post count as of now, or do we have to catch up with you?
Old 04-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Administrator

You've gotta catch up with me and exceed my post count to win. You could PM Visionz. Maybe since you're behind right now you could participate but it would be up to him...