Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Conga Line Site

Old 05-12-2005, 06:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2K1 Tiburon

This site is in my sig, its a site dedicated to all hte freebie sites out there. We need alot more people to join up and get the congas moving along smoothly. Heres the site for the forums and all the congas. Congablast Its an awesome site.

There are congas for everything. Portable Video Players, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, Ipods, Minimacs, and even Mini Motos. There are two different sections, Confirmed Legit sites and Unconfirmed legit sites. The confirmed ones are all the Gratis Network sites, like the freeipods.com, freeminimacs.com and whatever else they have, there are also Offer Centric sites listed like, psps4free.com, ds4free.com and anything else 4free.com. So if you want to see what is happening over there and get more free stuff that is the site to check out and join a Conga line or two.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:39 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

personally i would like to see stuff stay at this site, that way we can get as many ppl stuff as possible, and then if more ppl are needed they can go to friends in such. btw i just posted in the free ipod conga on rdtiburon with pictures of the ipod i receieved today smile.gif. check it out.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?s...ic=6563&st=120

but ya, i would just like to see the congas stay with ppl i trust, as a lot of conga sites are dieing, i want to make sure we can keep it running as long as needed.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:57 PM

Vehicle: 2K1 Tiburon

yea I see what you're saying, just in case people don't think that this stuff is for real they can go check that site out and see the pictures that people have put up and get more proof that these sites are legit and they do send you free stuff. Know what I mean?
Old 05-13-2005, 08:13 AM

I agree that the stuff should stay here too. And if its working, then it will be even more believable if a member here posts a pic of it.

What I would do, is start a thread for a given item, and get at least 25 people *interested* before a single person signs up.

Then just have the people sign up in an organized what, where person #1 gets #'s 2-6 to sign under him, then person #2 gets people #'s 7-11 to sign under him, and #3 gets 11-15, and so on. And never break from that order to make sure its working.

Its set up in a way so one person cant be under 2 different people, so you will need quite a long list of people that constantly grows in order for a lot of people to get something. If you only have 15 or so people interested, only about 3 will actually get something.
Old 05-14-2005, 08:41 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^true however 25 ppl is a lot we would start about 10, and once ppl actually get a product, then a lot more ppl jump on board. but we can do this set up next, just try it and see how it works. i might actually do that on the ipods one just to speed it up so someone gets something. also just so u guys know we are working on organizing a logitech one that has many options, ex: the gt wheel for ps2, mice, keyboards, sound systems, etc. we will be posting it up next week.