Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Come Nov 6th, when Obama whoops Romney ass ...

Old 10-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Way to not-read there OTECTom! The 2nd response answered the question well enough for the rest of the thread to be straight-up trolling
Old 10-01-2012, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I troll political threads b/c we ALL know who's going to win.

Well, we all need to consider that it's shameful that we, our kids (and possibly their kids) are paying for the previous generation's screw ups. It's unfair, and should be decided now. What's also unfair is how blatantly blind and dumbstruck voters are.

What if sh*t gets a lot better over the 4 years ?

Come end of term Obama 2016, what will the average Rep voter think if the US is in much better shape ?

If sh*t gets better then my property in Florida will surpass the price I purchased it for. YEAHHHHHHH that won't happen.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

It will. But it will be a few Presidential elections down the road. We loves us some long-term inflationary fiscal policy in the USA.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2L track

The republican party is dying. Not to much of it's base left and it's shrinking. As soon as the poor republicans realize what a bunch of fools they've been the party will collapse.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Stocker, you answered 1 of the three questions, and you only answered the one that let you "boo-hoo black man president whaaa"

HKC got close in his last post, but still came in just off mark.

The question posed was...

To all you peeps b*tching about Obama today, if he is elected to a second term and IF he manages to do things you actually like in said term how might this affect your political views?
Old 10-03-2012, 11:19 AM

Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Black man president... my friend he is the first half white president, or has everyone forgotten that?

I think we can have some fun with Obamas succsess, ill start and go with operation "Fast and Furious"
Old 10-03-2012, 11:35 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2L track

I'm on another board and the same thread came up. /www.kitcomm.com has one started today. You on there or listen to the same masters?
Old 10-03-2012, 12:35 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Originally Posted by HotBlue02
I think we can have some fun with Obamas succsess, ill start and go with operation "Fast and Furious"
Wasn't that when he authorized ICE to confiscate every Skyline on the planet?

4 more years? Success? Yep, as soon as everything but the Volt is off the road I'll certainly change my point of view.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:21 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

HKC got close in his last post, but still came in just off mark.

If sh*t got better, I'd reconsider my entire life philosophy. I'm willing to put that at stake yes. However, I strongly do not believe sh*t will get better, any time fast if the current presidency remains in office.

How do I know who will win the election? My University has already transitioned into requiring purchasing healthcare in order to register for classes. This isn't some small institution, it's one of the biggest, most well-known and well-accredited Universities in America. In a way, I think this encompasses the mindset of the majority.

The republican party is dying. Not to much of it's base left and it's shrinking. As soon as the poor republicans realize what a bunch of fools they've been the party will collapse.

It is unfortunately as new generations are brainwashed into thinking their lives are left best in the hands of the government rather than to themselves. That's a phrase I'm certainly not going to pass on to my own kids. I've lived under communism and I regard experience as the best form of learning.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:42 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Lincoln Aviator

In what way does almost record high unemployment and taxing people for not buying "free" healthcare makes you think it will get better? Your question asks what if things get better. That implies right there that you know things are not "good" right now. Tell me what good he has done for this country? And the promise of "if you like your healthcare, you can keep it". Bullshit! How can you keep it if your employer drops your coverage because they are allowed to. the only people that will get to keep it is the unions he panders to because it will be in their collective bargaining agreements