Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Civic vs. Cavalier Racing - OWNAGE!

Old 06-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

http://www.450racing.com/vids/CaviandCivic...WNEDEDITED_.wmv - WORK WARNING AUDIO ONLY

Some serious ownage going on here! I haven't listened to it yet (no speakers here at work) but I was told the language isn't something to be heard coming from your computer if you're at work.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:56 AM

LOL Cobras are badass. Ive done that before in the elantra blew by 2 guys racing side by side like they were nothing.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:32 PM

Not too bad, they just drop the S bomb a couple of times....but that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 02:55 PM

haha
Old 06-07-2004, 03:17 PM

LOL, that's pretty darn funny.......what makes it even funnier is my father-in-law and I did that exact same thing last Friday. The scenario is South Commercial Street, 4 lanes. My father-in-law is in his 02 Z06, and I'm in my 04 Vette and we're behind a Honda Civic hatch and an Integra in the middle two lanes. They appeared to be friends as they were talking back and forth and revving their engines a little. The light went green and they both took off in a fury of minor wheelspin. Next thing I know I see my father-in-law change lanes and drop the hammer, so naturally I had to follow. He flew by them down the left side and I followed a second later down the right.......my father-in-law cuts back in front and turns on his hazard lights!!! LOL, keep in mind this is a 56 year old man who wears a suit, belongs to an elite country club, plays croquet and sips tea. I almost died of laughter from the whole event and kept thinking to myself those guys just got owned by Prince Charles!!
Old 06-07-2004, 11:41 PM

that is ownage... suckers... although its not nice to rub it in peoples faces that they cant afford a 'Vette (j/k i would do it in a heartbeat if i owned one)
Old 06-07-2004, 11:50 PM

^^^ TRUE TRUE TRUE, AND FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
Old 06-07-2004, 11:55 PM

I think its funnier when an expensive car like a vette gets stomped by a car that has work done to it. But maybe thats just me. I love vettes, but I think it is way "cooler" to see like an eclipse GSX or talon TSI stomp one of em smile.gif. (And I've gotten the shit beat out of me by a vette on the freeway...was sorta funny...he toyed with me...we both downshifted into third, and let clutch out real slow, were cruising at like 60, and he waited for me to go, and I was looking at my friend in passenger seat like OH MY GOD IM PULLING FROM A VETTE....and then he dropped it and buh-bye tiburon smile.gif haha.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:56 PM

haha how funny is that... bout time someone comes out with some video footage of these things. IMO civics and cavaliers need to keep it to themselves when it comes to racing... too many of them around here and they always love to rev their puny lil engines at me (ya kno who they are... the weird whining of a 1.8 litre civic engine all stock) these guys think they are the total sh!t... i mean im not one to talk much about racing and kicking everyone's ass but still guys... it happens all too often
Old 06-08-2004, 12:51 AM

Yeah, funniest thing with a neon. You cant pull up to a light with out someone trying to race you. I live in a small town (40,000 people) and this neon thinking he is sh!t tries to race me. I didnt really want to, because of licences issues, so i just let him go. Fortunatly, 100 yards ahead was a cop waiting. I was stoked, probly a 200 speeding ticket. I laughed my ass off....