Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Cheapest Dorms Ftl

Old 08-19-2009, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So I moved into my dorm on Sunday morning and this is what I walk into, sorry for the crappy pic, cell phone lol:

A little info so you can see what an inconvenience this is lol. This is the layout of my suite and well I mspainted in the puddles and info. Also, we have carpet and this isn't just a little bit of water this quite the puddle of water lol.

At first all they did was put dehumidifiers in the room and well that did nothing. Then they came and started looking for the source of the leak and haven't really told me anything. One told me that it was coming from underground, but as I type they are working on the shower so..... I personally think it's because of the 30 some ought years of people beating off in the shower lol.

So moral of the story you get what you pay for...... There was a reason that these dorms were cheaper than the traditional (bare bones dorm and have always been cheaper till this year).

Btw, maintenance loves to leave the door open when they work and it's kinda embarrassing having girls walk by and looking at this mess, thinking we did it. (Only suite in the building with this).

And to relate this to Hyundai I have a pic of a satin black genesis as my background on the laptop, one of the plumbers stopped stared at it and asked what it was lol.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

dorm rooms shown at actual size!