Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Casting call for Auto Reality Show!!!

Old 11-27-2002, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S
Default Casting call for Auto Reality Show!!!

We are casting the HOT new Reality TV show RALLY RACER with a diverse cast of characters. We are looking for you to possibly fill the role of an RACECAR DRIVER.
RALLY RACER is thirteen action-packed episodes featuring sixteen everyday people as they are catapulted into the adrenaline-filled world of professional RallyGP racing where camaraderie, conflict and competition create the most dramatic experience of today's reality television viewing. Millions of TV viewers will watch as 8 men and 8 women compete in the most exciting experience of their lives and where the ultimate prize of Fame, Fortune and $1 million dollars awaits ONE lucky winner.
The 2003 Casting Season consists of two separate shows each with their own cast and both with 13 episodes each.
RALLY RACER Sahara is where, if chosen, you'll spend 6 weeks training as a Professional RallyGP driver and competing side-by-side with others like yourself through sand dunes that would scare even Lawrence of Arabia.
RALLY RACER Arctic is just like RALLY RACER Sahara except NOW we DO IT in the SNOW. Ahh... a winter wonderland. Wonderland, hell, it's as if Santa dumped the reindeer for a 300 horsepower RallyGP car. Look out Rudolf that red light glow is from my taillight, not your nose.

Find out more here...
http://www.rallyracer.com/

Just a warning...they are making you pay $11.95 via credit card or $14.95 via online check to "apply". To me...that's a frickin scam.

[ November 27, 2002, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 11-27-2002, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dream always was to be a rally race car driver. Ever since I first watched the FIA WRC events I loved the sport. Too bad it cost money to join the casting for it though.
Old 11-27-2002, 09:17 PM

I'll check the site at home but I'm pretty sure it's only for US people...

Damn, why do I live in Canada ? I want to be a rally driver !!!!
Old 12-01-2002, 08:41 AM

Reality racing? Who'd wanna see that? Days and days of tedious boredom interrupted with only a weekend of action.

And, having to "pay" to be on? That screams bullcrap to me right there.
Old 12-02-2002, 11:18 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

BoOm:
My dream always was to be a rally race car driver. Ever since I first watched the FIA WRC events I loved the sport. Too bad it cost money to join the casting for it though.
I feel the same way...
Old 12-08-2002, 02:14 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I got an e-mail from them over a yr ago to join up. I have the same sentiment about it costing $$ though.
Forget it!