Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Can't Wait Til Thursday !

Old 11-21-2006, 10:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Work work work. With a side order of the bloody stuff too.

That's my life at the moment, just work on the car and try and get the shit done before the freeze sets in so that I have an escape when Im bored (or want to watch a movie at 140db in surround sound lol) and work at work.

I thought I was going to end up alone on thanksgiving. Not that it matters too much because us brits dont do it anyway, but who am I to turn down turkey 'cos you only get it once a year otherwise?

So I was at my father in law's last saturday to pay a visit, he's like the nicest guy I think I ever met. Well, him and my ex's uncle bill who treats me like his own son... There are very few people in this life of mine here in the USA who can see how hard my life is, how much I have had to change and adjust to the ole yankee way of life.. Things are very different in the UK and Ill explain that all one day..

So anyways where was I? well last saturday I was at the pa in law's.. His wife, Jeannie (one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen tbh) and I jumped in my car so I could show off my screen and stuff, ended up watching like most of a movie in there haha, I think her next car will have screens people don't realise just how cool and practical they really are tbh.. So we watch the south park movie (up til that point her and my father in law were southpark haters, now theyre southparketteers proper lol).

Get done with that, pa in law jumps in and we watch all the Terrence and Phillip bits and he was laughing his ass off (which suprised me, very stern italian idealist my father in law is) and then my pa in law asks me if I want to go get drunk... Mmmm, f***in A, drunk.. I had some sorrows to bury tbh had alot on my mind lately. Wife came over and took everything down to the paper towells, toothpaste and crap roll which sucked but whatever, make my life harder? you make it easier for me to work harder and stay where Im at.
Add to that more Pandy women troubles and the time was right.

So we went to the 6666 deer gun club in May's Landing which is some proper hick redneck place where kids go to kill their first deer and basically stay in this hostel like place. Got smashed on home made wine and ate about 10 servings of home made pot pie (the guys there can cook their asses off) then played a rather drunk game of texas holdem. Didnt last too long because I was f***ing around too much but it was fun..

Rolled back to pa in law's and my step mother says to me "Andy, you have to come down for thanksgiving" I was taken aback.
I mean, here is my ex's family inviting me there for the actual day and my wife 2 days before? Just says alot about my wife's personality tbh.. It's amazing how you see who cares when the crunch comes though isnt it?
Mind you Jeannie (my step mother in law sorta thing) was always good for me and looked out for me when my wife ran to her dad and told tales, infact she jumped in front of me and her husband (pa in law) when we nearly came to blows for the third time. I have had punch ups with him on numerous occasion (another long story) and she always stuck up for me.. I think it's because when it comes to the view of life (morals, realism with pessimism) me and her are very alike.

So anyways, I said "Well I think Im going to maryland.." And she says "oh you cant do that you know I can cook right?"

So thursday it is.. And she's damn right, she can cook her cute little ass off, there will be beer and fun and I also get to piss my ex wife off royally lmao.gif
Old 11-21-2006, 10:29 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

you go homie wink1.gif
Old 11-21-2006, 11:12 AM

The many tales of Pandy smile.gif