Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Cant Believe What I Saw

Old 11-06-2006, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

alright. for the past coupla weeks i have been helping socks with his trans and stuff. well today after helping him i was returning home when a funny incident occured right beside me, then in front, then finally the other side of me. i was turning off hall rd to enter i-94 . while getting on the on ramp a 2006 z06 pulled up next to me. now i have i fairly large and loud s-10. so when he pulled up next to me i guess he was trying to show off, but he revved it up then dumped the clutch while going about 10-15 mph. this resulted in allot of tire spin which got him in front of me. then drifting sideways he overcorrected went the other way right down the embankment. after his car came to a stop in the grass i passed and saw he was alright then i started laughing so hard i could barely drive. that had to be the stupidest thing i have seen anyone do just to get ahead of someone else while trying to access the freeeway. i was lmfao. i thought about stopping and offering my assistance but i figured, hey, he's got the money and the stupidity to pull a stunt like that, ill just let him catch the tow truck. that was the funniest shit i seen in awhile

stupid people with money. lol, must be nice
Old 11-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Banned

soo freakin funny, i soo wish i was there...

fairly loud and big s10.. is there bigger? its on a friggin 1500 frame.. i love driving in that thing.. its nuts.. mmm posi track.. its such a beast too..

like i was saying earlier, 'stupid people are dumb' and ill revised to another 'stupid people with money are even dumber' lol

woulda been funny to see some jackass try to show off and go off the embankment like that..
Old 11-06-2006, 10:13 PM

trust me bro you heard me when i called. i couldnt believe. it was just to funny. man that thing was nice though. cherry red convertible. mmm mmmm. sounded good too till you heard.... screeech,, screech, high rev of being air borne then plunk. man that was a riot. and what are you talking bout? man it is only an s-10 with a lil lift and engine work. lol
Old 11-06-2006, 10:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So nice hearin you guys talk about seein stuff on the road because I actually know where it is. smile.gif
Old 11-06-2006, 10:19 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

haha, i thought you saw a UFO or something haha.

what kind of car was it? haha, what a fool.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:23 PM

^ a 2006 corvette zo6
Old 11-06-2006, 10:33 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

OMG i didn't catch that in the beggining because it's so hard to believe. OMG hahaha... so you passed by a second time did the guy say anything or give you a face? that's sooooooo funny!!!

z06's are cool though, but if you don't know how to drive one that's another story.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:37 PM

i dont know if he did anything towards me i was laughin to hard to notice
Old 11-07-2006, 06:10 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

lol why would u even try to show off to an s-10 in a zo6? what a foolish carpenter, i guess thats what that stupid stupid bastard gets.. lmao.gif