Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Can't Believe It, But I Sold My Tib....

Old 05-01-2010, 03:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: tiburon 1998

I miss it already ... I sold the tib a couple of days ago. After all the time and money invested I begin to miss it now. Good thing is that the tib found a good new home - the guy who got it is working with carbon fiber for the aviation industry, so I guess my addiction will carry on is different hands. Will post some recent last pics soon with both Ferrari seats installed and all... Anyhow, I'll take the chance and thank you all for the great support over the years - thanks to you my car got to the place it did. In a day or two I'll post for sale the cool parts I have uninstalled, main being an almost brand new crower rods and wiseco pistons- with brand new wiseco rings and bearings for a perfect install. Will ship to the us or Europe, so if you show interest, I'll get you a quote and make a reasonable deal. Look for it soon on the for sale section.

and, hint hint:

Old 05-01-2010, 11:42 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

So, what did you buy smile.gif
Old 05-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

sad to hear, you've been around for a while. Congrats on the sale and good luck on your new project.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:11 PM

Getting married in a month... Checking out an Audi A6 turbo.... Until I'll have some money for a Z3 I'm dreaming about.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:29 PM

The buyer of the car is about to join the site... Make him feel very welcomed!

He didn't waste any time, the car already got a new beeper alarm system, a motorized touch screen system, new Morel speakers allaround, and is going on Sunday for a complete respray in a darker pearl yellow.

He is working in the carbon fiber industry, so expect many sexy parts too.

If he'll keep it clean and not overkill it, I think my tib will be even hotter, and I'll miss it even more.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

you know I'm sure I could find the information searching >.> lol but since you're the starter of this topic, where did you manage to get those seats? They're so sexy.....damn I would love to sit in those....lol

nice work on the car though and i'm glad to hear it was placed in good hands. Hope you stick around this forum, even if you don't drive a tibby.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:26 AM

Lol thanks! I got the seats from eBay.it , from someone who raced his scuderia and took out the passanger seat...

Old car, new car.

What do you think guys?
1.8 turbo. Very nicely preserved by previous owner.