Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

calendars

Old 02-18-2005, 04:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default calendars

i did a search and saw that calendars where attempted......what happened???

we had been talking on other sites about possibly trying to get a calendar for the 2006 year........is anyone interested???
Old 02-18-2005, 06:27 AM

Ya basicaly we were getting a bunch of choices up who will be in it and it was all flowing pretty good, then Redz for some reason locked it and said he will make an update on it that weekend, that was well over 2 months now. Ive tried to get in touch with him also but its a fat chance so ill try speaking to Java maybe he can think something up about it.
Old 02-18-2005, 01:18 PM

i'd like to produce a calendar........

i'll find a printer and see how much he wants for calendars........then i was going to take half the money from people, print the calendars, and then accept the second half of the money before shipping.......

to send me pics of your cars tiburoncruiser@hotmail.com

i will post the pictures and take the top 12 and do what i can to get all entries in the calendar one way or another
Old 02-18-2005, 01:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

The calendar thread is still being worked on smartass (Kitfox), but I happen to be pretty busy these days.

I'm going to contact one of the moderators that would like to handle the operation and he will run it. We allready have a printer and such.

LOCKED.