Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bus Lane?

Old 11-12-2006, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was just browsing some pages and came accross this video..

Click Here
Old 11-12-2006, 05:55 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Wow... what a great way to cause dangerous accidents & destroy loads of cars' front-ends wtf.gif
Old 11-12-2006, 09:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

haha, thats great, it looks to me like it's the same thing as the bars that lower down here in the states. the people are just trying to sneak in behind quickly and get caught, it's their own dumb fault.

Just look at the first car, he leaves then tries to sneak in behind a bus! haha lmao.gif

edit: just viewed the comments.
This is in the Manchester city centre in England. It's quite a simple concept really, only buses are allowed to go down there so other vehicles know they shouldn't be there. The bollards get lowered for buses so they can get through but get raised again and if you fancy taking your chances with them in a car then you can see what happens.

http://i-am-bored.com/forums.asp?page_num=...20454&ct=10
Old 11-12-2006, 11:55 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's funny but dangerous. personally i think they work but i hate them because we somehow got trapped in Slovenia on them and i remember thinking how dangerous they can be if you're out of town and don't know the area too well.

otherwise those people were kind of dumb they knew what they were getting into. they should have hung around to watch how fast they come up, not when the next bus came along.

all those cars got messed up bad. think of what kind of damage that must be to the engine.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:06 AM

hehehe thats quite hilarious!!! I love the last van, you can tell he wasn't wearing his seat belt cause his head hit the windshield. Look the the spidering of the windshield have too look really close. I think its a great design, stupid people deserve to look stupid!
Old 11-13-2006, 06:58 AM

haha yeah..it looks like they were goin pretty fast meaning that they knew bout them but thought they can escape it haha n00bs lol
Old 11-16-2006, 01:49 AM

LOL, that was a good find, kinda wished I saw more people crash...

That was a really stupid thing to make anyway.