Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Building in London melts Jaguar

Old 09-12-2013, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Accent GT
Default Building in London melts Jaguar

Seriously - melted the plastic parts on it...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...smans-car.html
Old 09-13-2013, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

Wow... I wonder if he was more upset to find out his Jag is plastic or that it melted? lol

The mythbusters did similar with the Archimedes solar/death ray, but that was intentional lol.

It's kind of nuts to find out he was just there an hour!

Someone needs to build a solor panel parking carport like awning there, for those spots. Solves two problems, one free energy, and two, shade to not melt cars and blind people. If I lived in London, I would already be asking people who to get licenses and what land I need to buy to do that. It is hard to believe noone has done that yet. Though I don't know if it would melt the solor panels or not lol
Old 09-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

The same architect made a building in Las Vegas that did the same thing, burning guests & melting furniture by the pool. This London building had louvres that were left off which would have mitigated this somewhat, but apparently architects have less influence in London than the USA. He had planned a building in China that WAS a solar reflector to generate energy but it wasn't made.