Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

As Borat Would Say... Happy New Years To Me Not!

Old 01-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so, it was about 10:30 or so on december 31st (as most of you will read this on jan. 1st) anyway, me and missy were just chillin in the bedroom.. we hear some knocking at the door.. WTF?! we only know like two people around here and no one called to say they were stoppin by.

so, what happens when i open the door.. i meet my neighbor for the first time.. and behind her (by her door) i see her drunk ass husband covered in blood and puke and her friend leaning against the wall. they were just kinda stumbling like the village idiots.

well, she says that her friend left her apt. keys in her car at the club (none of them drove, they took a cab)

so, me, being kinda in a screwed position is like.. what the hell, lets be nice and let them get out of the 30 degree cold while i take my not so stumbly drunk neighbor to get the apt. key..

easy, right? f*** no.. first thing that happens, this drunk SOB falls on my couch with vomit all over his sleeve and gets it all over my couch.. so i get him a trash can and a towel to sit behind his drunk ass to protect my couch. i woulda tossed his sorry ass on my floor, but he was passed out and i didn't wanna end up killing him.

the girl that was here got her own trash can also, but she was a little less drunk.. she kinda slid off the couch on the floor respectfully. i really appreciated her concern for my couch. fing02.gif

anyway, my son is sleeping, and i had to leave missy here while i went with my neighbor to pick up the keys.. mind you, i have lived in ABQ for about a month and i had a half drunk neighbor giving me directions.. luckily the club was easy to find.

so i get back here.. thought it would be easy to have them travel 20 feet to their door.. WRONG AGAIN.. me and my neighbor had to carry the guy and the other one crawled across the cement on her hand and knees.

i only got a chance to get one pic of this event.. i tried to get a video on my new camcorder but i couldn't find the battery.

i call this one...

WELCOME THY NEIGHBOR!!! happy new years!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 12:23 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

WOW, thats something to tell. lmao.gif well, i have my story to tell too. laugh.gif i went to a friends house and i got kicked out of my friends house because his wife didnt want a friend of mine there... well i didnt got kicked out, my friend was, but i wasnt gonna stay there. owned.gif so EVERYBODY left and we went to my neighbors. we didnt got kicked out there. haha.gif
Old 01-01-2008, 01:33 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

damn socks, that sucks so much. id pe so pissed..

i had a shitty night myself...went to a party with my girlfriend and some friends. this guy, who i dont know, but apparently is one of my girlfriends friends ex, starts acting all crazy...throwing stuff, breaking stuff, yelling at girls, actually hit one girl..i almost flipped my shit just because guys shouldnt hit girls... then he threw something and it hit my girlfriends arm, i almost walked over and jacked him in the face. he was bigger than me, but i had just about every guy at the party on my side, ready to do the same thing..god i was so pissed..
eventually he left and then everyone just sat and b****ed about the situation for an hour, and i didnt know any of the people really so it was pretty lame..now im sitting posting from my phone in my girlfriends house as she is talking on the phone to all her girlfriends about this....bla blah drama....i didnt even get to drink or have any fun..

well, at least im not the only one who had a shitty "welcome to 2008!" ha..
Old 01-01-2008, 05:12 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

haha that sucks guys. i had a pretty good new years i would say. i sat parked over at teh ft jackson water tower and watched fireworks, then came back and watchedsouthpark until the ball dropped... lmao.gif
Old 01-01-2008, 09:29 PM

betcha glad they didn't drink themselves to death, there's some of those in us 02.gif one night, a guy stopped by with his friend, both hoping to see our old neighbor, but they moved out, that guy was SO TOTALLY TRASHED, it's obvious that he's on somthing besides alcohol, then he walked out the hall, turned toward the other apt, and next thing you know, he was stumbling backwards, and fell down the flight of stairs, with 30 steps total!!! me n josh were :O big time, we panicked and the guy's friend's like oh shvt!!
his friend dragged him up, and left the building. he told us not to call the cop cuz they got warrant or somthing, but i wanted to call the hospital for god sakes!!! but my phone's dead, and i couldnt make any call.
last i heard the guy that fell, he's alive .... it was horrible... big shock that night was