Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bigger Tires

Old 12-09-2002, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bigger Tires

I want to reduce the gap in the wheel well because seeing a huge space of emptiness is just as attractive as seeing Anna Nicole Smith in a ****ing bikini. Anyways, what are the biggest possible tires I can buy for the Daewoo, because I cant stand to look at these 14's anymore. Also, since I have an automatic, what adjustments do I need to make to my gears if any? Let me know
Old 12-10-2002, 03:41 AM

Good to see you back...

16 inch wheels will fit without any modification to the wheel well... but I think you can go as far as 18 inches...
Old 12-10-2002, 07:19 AM

I'd go 17"s

Make sure you got a super low pro tire though
Old 12-10-2002, 12:36 PM

I have answered this question in great detail several times. Click on this link to see how you can solve this question yourself:

Daewoo Tyre Upgrading

Now I noticed that the page is all untidy and the posts are all over the place. Will the Moderators/Administrator kindly adjust this? It's really annoying to have to read and be dragging the page left and right.
Oh for those who are surprised that I am asking the Moderators to adjust this...I am just as surprised as you are. Several months ago I was nominated as a Moderator of the Daewoo board and up to this point I haven't been granted those priveleges. I only just found out. In any event, I no longer want those priveleges. I am a fully respected Member/Moderator at daewootech.com (Admin: Maniac) where I feel a part of the family. And I am also a Member/Moderator at Yahoo Group Daewootech (Admin: Chris). I'll continue to help if I can here, but must admit that I do feel a bit left out and unappreciated. The public seems to appreciate my contributions (it was you who chose me...thanks again)...but management (as at the old TeamSR) apparently does not. No problem. Daewoo is bigger than any of our boards, egos, and individual pride. The work must go on. Regardless of who's calling the shots.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 00 Elantra

well i have 16's with 195/45/16 and the only problem i have is that if i go over a big bump it rubs a little on the rear fender but nothing big and speedometer stays the same and i still have factory suspention