Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

A banner I made in Photoshop for fellow RD Tuners

Old 05-09-2004, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Assuming we become RDTuners.com, and hopefully this guy doesn't mind me using his car.

I just started using Photoshop more frequently, so I figured I'd try it again.

Post comments.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:30 PM

Thats only a 1st gen though. We need to have both gen on it.
Old 05-09-2004, 10:12 PM

.. here we go again.. lol
Old 05-09-2004, 10:13 PM

I honestly don't think it matters all that much, but okay. I'll try to find a good pic of a 2nd gen and mesh them together and go from there.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:16 PM

i like it... when i talk to my friend this week about the website i will definitely keep that in mind for a opening flash page or something so SAVE THAT PIC!!!!!

i want to get our website up and running, not to take away from java's steam here, but our own website would legitimize us even more
Old 05-10-2004, 12:08 AM

Default Speed-Factor Basic Turbo Kit

mmm, don't take it personally, and i'm not saying I could do that much better without trying, but I don't like it. I like your sig better than I like that. To me, it just looks like 5 min of photoshop filter work, and it's just got Photoshop written all over it. I'd just recommend trying to blend it better and use different colors, because the bland grays just aren't catchy or cool-lookin.

I give you props on taking the initiative and I know you're only starting, but that's just my opinion - don't any of you try and retaliate against me...it's just an opinion and leave it at that. If you're gonna respond just respond with your OWN opinion. Thanks smile.gif

^^ by doing this, maybe this thread won't get all hate-filled.

*nice butt-save, eh?
Old 05-10-2004, 12:27 AM

i personally like the idea, and it has given me a new idea for our actual logo, but to see it, you will have to wait til i get it done on my car, it will look good, think blue and gunmetal
Old 05-10-2004, 06:32 AM

QUOTE (MrPSXplyr)
mmm, don't take it personally, and i'm not saying I could do that much better without trying, but I don't like it. I like your sig better than I like that. To me, it just looks like 5 min of photoshop filter work, and it's just got Photoshop written all over it. I'd just recommend trying to blend it better and use different colors, because the bland grays just aren't catchy or cool-lookin.

I give you props on taking the initiative and I know you're only starting, but that's just my opinion - don't any of you try and retaliate against me...it's just an opinion and leave it at that. If you're gonna respond just respond with your OWN opinion. Thanks smile.gif

^^ by doing this, maybe this thread won't get all hate-filled.

*nice butt-save, eh?

The funny thing is, your thoughts are basically the truth... minus the five minute part. I'm not too sure how to get all technical in photoshop, but I figured since no one else was makin a logo, I may as well give it a shot. So, it's all good, I won't retaliate... this time :twisted: hehhehheh jk
Old 05-12-2004, 03:22 PM

Default You cheap bastards need to get a raffle ticket!

i lost my photoshop and my main comp is down i been using my laptop forever , so any ideas is wlecome , im sure if its good i will put it on sumthing shirt, banner anything
Old 05-12-2004, 04:01 PM

Default Dreaming....

hey clean2k....

i think it would look cool with maybe the front end of each RD in the background kind of at an angle facing eachother