Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Badass Obituary

Old 04-26-2012, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon
Default Badass Obituary

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/den...&pid=156944598

Blanchard, Michael "Flathead"

1944 ~ 2012

A Celebration of the life of Michael "Flathead" Blanchard will be held on April 14th, 3 pm 8160 Rosemary St, Commerce City. Weary of reading obituaries noting someone's courageous battle with death, Mike wanted it known that he died as a result of being stubborn, refusing to follow doctors' orders and raising hell for more than six decades. He enjoyed booze, guns, cars and younger women until the day he died.

...Mike was preceded in death by Clyde and Ethel Blanchard, survived by his beloved sons Mike and Chopper (a cat), former wife Jane Transue, brother Stephen Blanchard (Susan), Uncle Don and Aunt Cynthia Blanchard(his favorite); Uncle Dill and Aunt Dot, cousins and nephews, Baba Yaga can kiss his butt. So many of his childhood friends that weren't killed in Vietnam went on to become criminals, prostitutes and/or Democrats. He asks that you stop by and re-tell the stories he can no longer tell. As the Celebration will contain Adult material we respectfully ask that no children under 18 attend.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I want mine to be somewhat like that. I'm going to write it if I get a chance.