Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Bad News, Please Bump this for other members to read, Please I need you guys support.

Old 11-15-2002, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad News, Please Bump this for other members to read, Please I need you guys support.

My girlfriend and her little 7yr brother were riding from the Petshop to Fort. Bragg to play at the Arcade.....When we travaling down a one way road, with 4 lanes of of traffic....The light was red for us so everyone was slowing down...But to everyone supprise really mine....A Red Chevrolet CK pickup work truck with a trailer pulled out onto our one way trafic al the way from the intersection about 30-35ft., and about 25-30ft. away from my car....When he was entering the one way street, another car in front of me put on its brakes, and so did I because I saw the whole thing and had enough room for a decent stop with out problems...But to my knowledge when I slammed on brakes and locked them up I looked in my review miror, and there was a green 4x4 Dodge Ram quad cab pick up come for up so called trying to stop....The lady driving the ram, the hit us with a loud thump...and I then let off of the brake and back on it again because of how the force was from when being hit from behind...Crystal was shocked and asked was Tayre was ok, and then inturn so did I when we came to a complete stop...The lady in the ram acted like she was going to do a hit and run.....And man was I mad....Because I started to hit the steering wheel, and looked at her like she better not flee the seen....I then got out pissed as hell, and started stumping on the ground in very very very, egrenilem rush...The lady go out of the car, and then said well it was my fault it was the red trucks... When all of this was happing the red truck with a trailer then backed up and then sped off in the direciton that he was supposed to go...The light turned green and everyone else just kept going by us lauging and gaulking... A few people helped us in the time of need..The lady of the Dodge rams 1 of the 2 daughters was hurt to where she was bleeding and was rushed to the hospital..She was thinking of leaving to go take her daughter to the hospital but I said you cannot leave the seen....But my girl and the gentle men that helped take her to a phone, called the MP's and my mom and aunt (Military Police)... I have a great deal of respectra For the Military police now...But back to the subject. The lady kept trying to say that the truck was a Silverado, but it was a Red Chevrolet CK work truck. When i looked at the damage of my car I was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so, (well I said it in spanish)...The lady was told she can go see her daughter but she would get the ticket and pay for the ambulance...And she just kept saying it wasn't her fault and she never got into an accident before..>This was no accident this was a Collison or Cortrastorphy...But we all went to the hospital and my girl and I had some of the same probs.. but we are ok, and her little brother Thank God was alright.....Here is the Damage....The rear of the vhelce of what you may car a crumble zone, well now is a crumble zone...I just got my rear tint redid, but the Rear window didn't break. The rear of the hatch was smahed in, and the bumper was depresed upwards to where you could see right to the ground through the bumber... My Spoiler was Air born up from its mounting place. My rear tail Lights are a Mess...My Muffler is ok...I am not yet sure on the Rear undercaridge. Both quarterpanels are bent. My drivers seat broke, and went into a reclined sidways position.. My rear Car go area, is damaged bad. My rear Tailgate cover that lifts up with the gate, was broke in half, and submerged in the rear seat and trunk...The back seats are fine...But my sensors are messed up for the Door dome lights, and for my alarm are really messed up to where they just stay on...My wiering Harness have to be replaced, because I have some cut wires from my, tail lights, and my radio frequenzy is messed up...Which means I need a new antena set up...But The car is drivable, just not legally around tow...Its looked totaled in the rear, but the Rear window wiper still works..Oh and the Tailgate/Trunk will not opean beacuse it was smashed and bent...People My car survied a 2tone maybe 2tone half, Dodge Ram 4x4 Pick up truck...yes with Magnum V8 it looke like a 98-00...But they had put out an ABB on the Red truck...And haven't heard since, this not the first but many times this has happed with one fo the red construction trucks...By the way remeber I survied my totaled frist 02' Kia Spectra GSX, that looks just like the one I got now, Its a great safe car, and got 4 stras**** from Consumer Reports on its crash test rating...Oh the Speed limit was, 40mph, but I was doing about 35- approaching a Red Light....So I think the Drive behind me was tailgating me, and didnt' have enough time to stop....

Yes I will post pics Of my car which were not intended to be done until later...Im sorry if I can't now make meets or do any events but damn im sure not leaving its just like any other day when Im on.....I am not sure If I have to get new car, because on this impact it might of bent the fram, and messed up the unibody construction, so if next time it may get hit, It might get worst, But If i have to get a new car, it Will be a 03' Spectra GSX, but with all of the same damn stuff mycar has on it because that #### didn't come easy to get wasted....And im thinking of maybe the Sorento EX-L but truely the Spectra GSX, but this time ABS.....Becasue Kia ABS comes with EBD (Electric Brake Distribution) I would get an optima, but everyone has them and well I want the same car or Suv...But i rather have the new 04' Sportage, But I will keep everyone imformed on this situation. #### my car is paid for, I don't need another car payment....Oh and this was on Fedaral Governmetn property so you know it will be a hefty sitation fee...

Please Bump this for other members, to see, and I love you guys you are my family for life...See im getting closer to those Banners and Stickers....But If I do get to keep my car, I hope I have some money left over to help around the house and do a little performance mods....God Bless and Look forward to the pics....
Old 11-15-2002, 03:52 PM

yeah i read about 8 lines and got bored.......... rolleyes.gif
Old 11-15-2002, 10:44 PM

I'm just glad to read that no one was seriously hurt.
I should be thankful I've never been in that situation.
That's two severe accidents, I'd hate to be in a fender-bender...
Old 11-15-2002, 11:49 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Sorry to hear about the accident Jaime. I sure am glad that everyone is allright. I sometimes wonder about my Kia and if I ever get in an accident with it. It sounds like they handle it very well. Good luck on getting something new.
Old 11-16-2002, 06:54 AM

Yeah thanks for you two guys, and the future readers, I think that Korean cars are made more tuff then people may think, Like the stereo type oh ur dring around in a Tin can...No im driving around in the New steel, with great luxury features.....
Old 11-16-2002, 03:04 PM

im really sorry for you car, but all ppl wasnt hurt seriously

good luck gor the insurance!
Old 11-16-2002, 03:09 PM

Vehicle: 1997 accent L

rubenz2K1:
yeah i read about 8 lines and got bored.......... rolleyes.gif
You're a ****in homo dude. I hope you total your POS and arent alright so we can laugh.

Jaime-Thanks goodness you're alright. I hope everything gets straightened out for you.
Old 11-16-2002, 05:31 PM

Thanks again....I appreciate it...I will try and put some pics into an album tommorow, when i get my pics develope..Just need to know how to get this scanner to work just right....But they should be here so exspect them...U will be like dang.......
Old 11-16-2002, 10:22 PM

I say rubbenz2k1 should get out of this forum for the ignorance shown towards a persons traumatic experience. I am very sorry for what happened. I have been involved in a hit and run thankfully a witness followed the runner to their home and called the police. Glad you are OK.
Old 11-17-2002, 12:01 AM

Thanks, and when u had ur hit and run, how bad was the damage and was it were it could be repaired, and kept or did you have to get a new vehicle.....