Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

That awkward moment

Old 01-06-2012, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent
Default That awkward moment

When you're at work, taking a crap, hear your boss walk in while talking on his cell and thinking he's alone, gets in the stall next to you, takes a wicked one, and walks out without washing his hands.

Mental note: do not shake hands with my boss, no matter what!
Old 01-06-2012, 11:14 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Or when someone starts talking to you when you're at the urinal... Even worse when it's someone you know...

I have been known to hold a stake out outside the bathroom door just to snag it when nobody else is in there...
Old 01-06-2012, 11:27 AM

Vehicle: 2002/Hyundai/Accent

Man... I work at a car factory. So the bathrooms are decent size, around 10 lined up urinals and 6-8 stalls. We have about 10 of these scattered around the complex.. anyways.

I walk in *alone* I go to a urinal usually in the middle to hurry up..... then all of a sudden someone comes in, *which isnt a big deal* BUT THEN they come to the urinals and go to one that is right next to me...I just mumble all pissed and go to a farther one.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I could pee out the bus window full of nuns while going down the highway. I don't understand the issues people have lol.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:51 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

^^^^ +1

Ever gone pee in a trough? LOL!

Old 01-06-2012, 07:01 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

I would pee on the queen and put it on the internet.

But seriously, I can't start peeing in front of somebody. Its hella frustrating, I genuinely don't care about peeing in front of others, but captain mushroom-head seems to think otherwise.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

^ that right there is almost certain proof you never were in the military. Consider taking a sh*t that WILL be coming out, while someone is standing in front of you yelling to hurry up. It changes your perspective a little.

Or else you're from the city . . . one of the county fairgrounds a "fair piece" away from here has a concrete trough urinal (think: parking kerb dimensions but a hole, not poking up from the ground) and the flush is a pipe with holes along the length and a valve at one end.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:09 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

This is true, I've not been in the service. That said, I really do enjoy taking a good bog, that needs no encouragement at all. None.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:28 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec

Originally Posted by wheel_of_steel
I would pee on the queen and put it on the internet.

But seriously, I can't start peeing in front of somebody. Its hella frustrating, I genuinely don't care about peeing in front of others, but captain mushroom-head seems to think otherwise.

Haha seriously. I've been to bars way too many times with those troughs where you go up to take a piss and some drunk guy next to you starts talking to you. I think I've been scarred for life. Stage fright for the lose.

More on topic, I've witnessed this a few times when I'm dropping a deuce and someone in the stall next to me flushes the toilet, walks out and doesn't wash their hands. I can understand not washing your hands after taking a piss, but after taking a sh*t?! WTF is wrong with you?!?!

As a side note, I love when people are talking on their cell phone in the bathroom. I start making grunting noises to make sure the other person on the phone hears. One time I let out a big one and after the splash I went all kool-aid man and said "OHHHH YEAAAAAH!"