Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

An Apology To Those I Care About.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I would like to express my apologies to Redz, Mad Machine and a few others who were caught in the crossfire of 'that post'.

Up until then I had never EVER attacked someone personally. I had however been personally provoked myself by a certain 'member' quite a few times. And being the responsible adult I am I avoided confrontation over that, and other personal issues I had here for a long time.

The night before I left for 'here' I wasnt even sure what I was going to, I didnt even know if the guy I was going to stay with had given me a real address. Took some balls that.

Because of that (and not having any cable or internet here) I didnt know

A.If I was ever to return to RD whilst still being in the USA.
B. How long it would be before I got shit sorted out.

So I said a loosely veiled goodbye thread in which a few 'members' decide it's time to run of their mouthes and tell me what they think about me.

Which of course was a big mistake, because I didnt take a very good view of that, and I know 99% of this forum wouldnt either.

Still, I returned that post with more of my polite non confrontational postings, at which point a 'member' decided to go and shit on my feelings with my latest mod.

And that was enough, I snapped.

Im not sorry for posting what I did. TBH I dont see why I should be the one to feel shitty and have my feelings hurt and sit back and watch the other party walk away unscathed.

What I am sorry for of course is the awkward position I put Redz and Mad Machine in with regards to what I posted.

So, I apologise for that, and I wish it hadnt come to that.

In other news.

If someone wants to physically threaten me, do it in pm. Ask for my phone number and I will roll.
I dont make 'E-threats' because that would make me a complete pussy. Trust me, you wouldnt want to be face to face with me.

I dont bully people and I dont make threats, I keep promises.

I am totally and utterly non confrontational and behaved on the net. In real life I dont take anyone's shit and am quick to react if someone presses my buttons.

So if you dont like me either put up, or shut the f*** up. Because I dont need anymore shit than I already have.

Mods.

I have taken great care and time when posting this, and wording it. I have not mentioned anyone by name and have kept it completely impersonal.

Thanks, and it is nice to be back (even tho when I walked away I was really mad LOL)
Old 08-22-2007, 03:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

THis thread wasn't needed at all, all it does is get folks wondering what they missed, and last thing we need is more Pandy EDrama.

Threats, even veiled as you put them in this thread, are NOT welcome on this site.

The Moderator section was working on a deal for you, and the poll there had you being banned for 1 month, instead of 6, but coming back and posting what you posted today, without first talking to someone here, or at least keeping the threads completely cool and non threatening, was just STUPID.

I'm taking it on myself to ban you for 3 months. As a extra kicker to make it between 1 and 6 months. You now have an official warning, if you ever, veiled or not, threaten anyone on this site, you will be banned for life. Same goes for personal attacks. This is agreed on by ALL staff BTW.

Enjoy your vacation f***tard.