Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anyone put the passenger seat down?

Old 02-09-2005, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone put the passenger seat down?

Ok i was just wondering, this is abit weird fetish of mine, but does anyone put the passenger seat down and all the way back when they drive? cuz i almost never have any passengers in my car, so no1 uses the seat realy, so i put it down and back to see the blindspot better? anyone else do this, i also put the big Oberweise milk bottles under the backseat so they dont fly around lol.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:04 AM

2 things come to mind...tool.gif :crackhead oh yea..and to keep this on topic..no i havent done either..
Old 02-09-2005, 08:14 AM

Seriously, does anyone do this? Very anal rententive. How big do you really think that the blind spot for a headrest is...you could always put the seat back to support column, and never have to worry about it.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:15 AM

QUOTE (Kit-Fox)
Ok i was just wondering, this is abit weird fetish of mine, but does anyone put the passenger seat down and all the way back when they drive? cuz i almost never have any passengers in my car, so no1 uses the seat realy, so i put it down and back to see the blindspot better? anyone else do this, i also put the big Oberweise milk bottles under the backseat so they dont fly around lol.

errr...fetish you say....haha.gif and no, no i dont. my passenger seat usually has someone in it.... i just read this... milk bottles.... bro man i dont even know WHAT you do in your spare time when your not posting asinine threads here
Old 02-09-2005, 08:20 AM

kit why dont you just take your passenger seat out?? and oh yea, HEY REDZ!
ban2.gif this :crackhead
Old 02-09-2005, 08:24 AM

QUOTE (paperstsoapco)
errr...fetish you say....haha.gif and no, no i dont. my passenger seat usually has someone in it.... i just read this... milk bottles.... bro man i dont even know WHAT you do in your spare time when your not posting asinine threads here

No kidding...the definition of a fetish is something that is absolutely necessary for sexual gratification. Do you really need your seat to be down for this to happen?
Old 02-09-2005, 08:37 AM

I don't kick the seat all the way down and never will..Maybe if I was in a Snoop Dog video with a 64 Impala..wink1.gif
Old 02-09-2005, 09:19 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i cant remember the last time where nobody was riding with me...only when i go to work but thats like a 3 minute drive...what do you need to see that your headrest is blocking any way? somebody lock this before he answers