Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

anyone have crazy girlfriend stories? please share.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Yellow Tib
Default anyone have crazy girlfriend stories? please share.

Here is my story, please feel free to tell us a good "crazy lady" story.

Met a girl that i liked alot. I wanted the relationship to go further. Last weds night we boned and sh*t got kinda freaky. I like a freaky girl but this was a little over the top. I slept at her place. Woke up the next morning all cool and cudly and sh*t like that at 9 am. She wouldnt let me leave for like an hour, she was all over me and wouldnt let go. she told me to call her at 6pm that night when she was done with work she gave me a kiss and a huge ass hug. I call her at 6pm, she acts like she doesnt know me. Umm? anyway she asks me to come over for a bit to have a drink and what not. After about 2 hours of watching tv, something in her head snapped and she was yelling at me to get out of her house! Then she hit me with the door on my way out. nuts2.gif

i couldnt figure out what happened and sat in my car with a WTF look on my face for 3 minutes.

I know that the boning was good because she told me that she hadnt been boned that good before in her life... plus all the screaming and biting and scratching and moaning and other "love marks" all over me. dunno.gif

If you are a female, please dont take offense, im just venting. im sure there are plenty of girls out there who arent nut jobs. I must have bad luck with finding them. Shifty.gif

Tell your story.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

HA! Dude...dont even get me started on crazy women!

In regards to your situation though...run....run very fast and far away, and never look back.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Strangest... I had a girl tell me ON OUR FIRST DATE that she wanted me to pee on her.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:20 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

^^LOL!!!^^
Old 06-15-2010, 10:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

QUOTE (i8acobra @ Jun 15 2010, 09:06 AM)
Strangest... I had a girl tell me ON OUR FIRST DATE that she wanted me to pee on her.

LOL man I hope you did, then zipped up an left ahahaha
Old 06-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

QUOTE (i8acobra @ Jun 15 2010, 12:06 PM)

Thank you kind sir for literally making me do this hahaspit.gif while drinking my iced tea.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I can't really compare with the above, but I had one girl who was always at 100% or 0%. She would get all hot and beg me to come over, then when I would head over she would call back and tell me to go back home. It didn't take long before that bs ended.

Also, there was a girl I went to a dance with...as friends...when I was in high school. Her parents were crazy. I was either 15 or 16 and my mom took me to pick her up. When we went in to meet her parents they basically started planning the rest of mine and this girl's lives together. I don't know WTF the deal was, but they were talking about our wedding, and kids, etc. The mom even told me that they had gone and bought nice matching lingerie for the daughter to wear under her dress for if things went really well that night. I was more than a bit overwhelmed. The girl looked like she wanted to die.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:27 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ I bet the girl was just as embarrassed/confused if not more than you. haha.

As for OP story, that's bipolar as sh*t. So just run. I know a couple girls that are diagnosed with that sh*t and they flip flop so much. If they are off their meds I just can't hang out with them.

My ex was a total nutcase, but for completely different reasons, which is exactly why she is an ex.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:06 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent GL, 86 BMW 325es

The craziest one I've had so far was kinda my fault, since we broke up and a few days later she wanted to talk, and I made the mistake of going. Well she ended up in my car, making it a point that she wasn't going to get out until we were back together. It ended up being a six hour long argument that ended up with the police being called, she threw a fit and kicked out my window when I told her it wasn't going to happen.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:44 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

▄██████████████▄ █▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███ ▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀██ ▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄███████████ ██