Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Anyone else dieting?

Old 01-18-2005, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else dieting?

I NEED fried food. I can't stand it anymore. I've been dieting and I wont eat fried food or fast food anymore. I wont eat anything that has more than 20 grams of fat. It sucks! Im really craving some KFC right now....

anyone got some tips? Im really going at it blindly, just eating things that are fat free and such.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:10 PM

Burn off fat with excersize, then splurge what you burned off wink1.gif
Old 01-18-2005, 09:12 PM

well, speaking from an ex-vegetarian side, (yes its true) try to eat stuff that makes you feel full but isnt realy that bad health wise, dont go towords bulemia or anerexia btw, its a tough struggle, there are many dieticians out there who specialize in this, look up more info on the internet about support groups possibly. (notice im working on shortning my setnances(SP LMAO ROTFL HAHAHA, no its not that funny))
Old 01-18-2005, 09:15 PM

oh no I could never be anorexic or buliemic. I love food too much. And I could never be a vegiterian because I love chicken and beef too much. LOL
Old 01-18-2005, 09:18 PM

eh but then theres still a lot of cholesterol in that shti, which isnt good for you. yea u can still eat KFC, just not often and by not often like once every 2 weeks? with diet and exercise itll be all good. everything in moderation
Old 01-18-2005, 09:22 PM

lol, dont become a vegetarian, dont trust me, from personal expiericiance, too much of a pain in the ass living, special shopping, special cooking, special shating lol, anyway, try to limit yourself stricktly to maybe once a month eating something semi-non-healthy
Old 01-18-2005, 09:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

QUOTE (Tibbychick)
oh no I could never be anorexic or buliemic. I love food too much. And I could never be a vegiterian because I love chicken and beef too much. LOL

Then go with the Atkins diet. It works for me. And no cholesterol is not bad. The combination of cholesterol and carbohydrates is bad. You can have all the fatty foods you want, as much as you want. Just cant have any starch or sugar. And it isn't as unhealthy as everybody claims. You include a lot of vegetables in the diet for vitamins and take supliments along with it. Research it and see what you think. Read the book.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:28 PM

whenever you realy get tempted to eat greasy fatty foods, look up pictures on the internet of like closeups of fat in the body, and sick disgusting pictures of what fat has done to people, and the anitomical stutcure of people who ate lotsa cholestoral and etc., trust me, u wont wanna eat any fatty foods for a year.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:28 PM

cholesterol is bad as hell HDL's are ok yes, but trans fats and LDL's? yes those are good to, if you want a heart attack, personally i depsise the atkins diet. ask any nutrition person and most of them will agree with me.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:33 PM

Im just gonna put a giant picture of Adrianna Lima on my wall. That way I'll be constantly reminded of my goal. And plus she's hot. She'll look great next to Johnny Knoxville LOL

Ive been trying to do at least 25 crunchies a night and burn at least 50 calories riding the stationary bike. And when the weather gets warmer Im gonna start walking and rollerblading more.