Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Any piercers on the site, or anyone with an Industrial?

Old 04-15-2009, 08:45 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Any piercers on the site, or anyone with an Industrial?

Does anyone here have an Industrial done, or knows alot about peircings? I've had my Industrial for a little over 2 years now, and I clean it every night. It is fully healed, however I have cheloid scar tissue bumps on the top hole. I've gone back to the original piercer, and some other ones, and they all say the same thing....keep cleaning it with sea salt. Well, I'm sick of hearing the same thing, and sick of having this bump on my ear. So what can I do to get rid of it? I clean it every night, and I looked online for other ideas. A few sites have said the only way to get rid of it, is to have surgery. Dont want to go that route if I dont have to. Someone told me that the Industrial bar could be too small and its causing it to rub up against the cheloid, hence why it wont heal. Plus, using my headphones every weekend for DJing causes the bar and ends to rub up against it also. I thought about getting a couple of hoops to put in for now instead of the bar, or trying to find a really long bar so the ends dont rub on my ear.

If anyone can shed some light or give me some advice, it would be alot of help! Thanks.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

Quit messing with. it will go away on it's own. I have had several piercings over the year. I have my left ear stretched to 1/2 inch and 2 gauge in the same ear