Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Advice from Cigar Smokers?

Old 10-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Advice from Cigar Smokers?

I enjoy grabbing a cigar once or twice a month and relaxing on my patio with a glass of scotch. I don't know anything about cigars, other than to keep the rings of those that I've tried and liked.

I'm looking to enjoy them more and keep them around. I know enough to be aware that the dry out quickly, so I'm looking to invest in a small humidor for the 15 I just ordered. Maybe something that could hold up to 35 cigars.

I've noticed CigarsInternational.com has specials every once in a while (15 cigars + humidor = $35) and was going to wait til one came along that I liked, but I know absolutely nothing.

Is anyone able to offer advice? I'm not looking to spend $60 on a humidor, just something to keep a few cigars in for a few weeks without them spoiling. Not even sure how to maintain a humidor; I see them coming with gels and "cigar juice" and have no clue what their purpose is.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

http://www.infobarrel.com/How_to_Cho..._Cigar_Humidor
Old 10-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

lol - I actually read that after I posted here, but I'm always weary of websites with grammatical errors and typos. I'm sure the general info it offered is fairly reliable.

Considering this for now: http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_small...-25-GLASS.html