Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

808s & Heartbreak: Kanye West's Porsche Panamera stolen and crashed in Hawaii

Old 06-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default 808s & Heartbreak: Kanye West's Porsche Panamera stolen and crashed in Hawaii

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100609/ap_on_..._porsche_stolen

HONOLULU – Police are trying to determine who stole a pricey sports car that reportedly belonged to rapper Kanye West, and crashed it into a Honolulu house.

Honolulu police said Tuesday a black Porsche Panamera rammed into the unoccupied house near Waikiki early Saturday, creating a large hole in the side of the garage and crumpling the sedan.

Witnesses reported seeing two men walk away from the car after the crash, and police are still trying to identify the suspects. No arrests have been made.

KITV and the Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported the car is registered to West, who had been in Hawaii while recording a new album.

Police spokeswoman Michelle Yu wouldn't confirm who owns the car, and West's agent didn't immediately return a phone message seeking comment.

He'll probably write a song about it, autotune it and release it as a single on iTunes. tongue.gif

Old 06-09-2010, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

'Someone stole my car.... and crashed it into a garage...
I'm still a douche... and cant sing for sh*t...
Can you, can you, can you, can you, whooa-oaoaoa,
believe this will become a f*cking hit?'
Old 06-09-2010, 10:42 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you guys are sooo right on!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 01:43 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

AH ha...a friend of mine told me about this the day it happened she was in Waikiki at the time. That sh*t happens a lot out there. in the 2 years I was living there there were over 60 car thefts, 9 deaths due to street racing and a sh*t ton more car related crashes.