Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

$6,000 a year on blow jobs.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Turbo
Default $6,000 a year on blow jobs.

'Blow-Job Junkies' Spend Thousands on Jobs

Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Middleton are all known for their luscious blow-jobs that add an extra touch of glamour to their looks.

The "blow-job" has become such a phenomenon that Arielle Confino and Kristin Breen are self-proclaimed "blow-job junkies."

"Job-bar has become an integral part of my life," Confino told ABC News' Amy Robach.

Breen spends nearly $6,000 a year on her frequent blow-jobs. That's more than the average vacation for a family of four.

"I'm definitely obsessed," Breen said.

"A Job-bar junkie?" Robach asked.

"Yes, exactly," Breen replied.

And they're not the only ones. From New York to Los Angeles, thousands of women across the country are lining up at blow-job salons, from Job-bar to Blo to Blow Bar, all to give their tonsils the star treatment.

"If you sit in Job-bar for a couple of hours, you see all these women walk out. You'll be like, 'I want what she's having," Alli Webb, Job-bar's founder, told Robach.

A visit to a blow-job bar usually takes about 40 minutes. And it truly is a bar for blowing, complete with a menu of jobs with names such as the "cosmo" and the "straight up." You can even get an actual glass of champagne while you wait.

But Jennifer Goldstein, Prevention magazine's beauty director, warns that all the excess pressure on your throat can be harmful.

"It is force, so it can damage you. So you might want to limit it to about three a week," Goldstein said today on "Good Morning America."

And if you're trying the job at home, Goldstein recommends using a professional blower to achieve the desired finish.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...nd-beauty.html

Old 10-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Is there a Google Maps for locating the nearest Job Bar?