Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

5 Wildly Popular Car Mods That Must Be Stopped

Old 01-24-2011, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Elantra GLS
Default 5 Wildly Popular Car Mods That Must Be Stopped

http://www.cracked.com/article_18993...e-stopped.html

I agree with all of them except I like body kits as long as they look ok and fit the car right. And the low pro tires dont bother me either. Otherwise the other 3 are definitely a big
Old 01-24-2011, 07:49 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Body kits to me say "I wanted a really exotic car and have convinced myself to never buy one. So here's my impotence in fiberglass glued to the side of my car." That said I still want a 2nd RD2 to Veilside, so shame on me too

And I'm all for low profiles in moderation. If you have a Frod Exploder and 27" wheels with 1/4 of rubber, you sir are an incompetent jackass. Low profiles done right will enhance the cars capabilities, so I call half BS on this. I do however agree with his pot hole argument. Too damn many of those little bastards around D:

The rest yes. And I feel if you are caught with an interfooler or "electronic BOV" you should be shot on site. Not necessarily killed, but most certainly maimed. It's the adult version of your dads leather belt, but must more effective on adults/adolescents
Old 01-24-2011, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i agree with all the things. the low profile tires part though, i'm yes and no on that.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Decals that belong on other cars is the worst. Every now and then I see this idiot with a Tiburon that replaced his rear Hyundai emblem with a Honda emblem. WTF

I want to follow him and rip the emblem off someday.