Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

5 months

Old 12-16-2003, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you have some sweet mods, Littlejohn
Old 12-16-2003, 01:48 PM

i dont know if it is a performance mod but my new seats will be here tomorrow. i got the tenzo type-r seats in red. a nice christmas gift from my girl.

thanks canadianshark, it has taken almost a year to complete all of this. i started in febuary of this year and i hope to be done by feb/march of 04.

besides a body kit, i just cant figure out whats missing. the car needs something and i cant figure out what.

i like it being white so i dont want a decal but it needs something to make it scream.

i also just got the braided hose dress up kit with the red ends. when the motor goes in, all my hoses will have that dress up on it so i will have a lot of pics soon.

i also forgot to add that i did that DIY on the motor mounts so add another $20-30 for the urethane.
Old 12-16-2003, 01:57 PM

can't wait for the pics. I don't think that an RD tibby needs much to "scream" even stock it is quite a unique car, your car should look kik ass. I also picked up a set of seats not too long ago, but I am waiting untill spring to install them. check here to see a pic of them http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?name=PN...viewtopic&t=195

I like the look of the tenzo seats , but I couldn't pass up the deal I got on the set i picked up.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:10 PM

double post, sorry about that. can a mod remove this post for me? thanks
Old 12-16-2003, 02:11 PM

those are sweet. they resemble the 3 A Racing seats. I sat in those and they were real comfy, then i sat in the tenzo's and fell in love, i am 6' 4" and 180lbs. they were all nice and squishy to the feel but very supportive in the spots i needed.

plus i like the deeper bucket style like the tenzo's have.