Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

4 Josh

Old 01-10-2003, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S
Default 4 Josh

I image Josh buying this game the day it comes out... simple name that explains it all... Lowrider. I know I'll be sure to check it out!!
Old 01-10-2003, 11:41 PM

Isn't that a bit stereotypical? I mean, are the ONLY people that convert their cars into these lowriders of Mexican Decent? Check out the picture again... Not one white kid, not one black kid, no Asains... only Puerto Ricans or something. Oh well, maybe I'm crying over spilled milk. Perhaps they'll have it for my XBOX too at some point. It would be fun for a while any way.
Old 01-11-2003, 03:03 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

*ha ha* So what are you saying man? That I'm all about lowriders? I just like building custom one off vehicles. Anyway, that game does look pretty funny. The object is to build up your lowrider and try and make it hop or dance better than anyone else. tongue.gif It's not something I would own, considering it would get boring after a while, but I would definitly rent it and have fun for a few days.
Old 01-11-2003, 08:08 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

ELANTRAVISION:
Isn't that a bit stereotypical? I mean, are the ONLY people that convert their cars into these lowriders of Mexican Decent? Check out the picture again... Not one white kid, not one black kid, no Asains... only Puerto Ricans or something. Oh well, maybe I'm crying over spilled milk. Perhaps they'll have it for my XBOX too at some point. It would be fun for a while any way.
I'm Mexican.

I like the fact a JAPANESE company regonized the people who invented the art!
Old 01-17-2003, 09:13 AM

I read Lowrider (mostly cause of the REALLY hot cover models - Asian girls aren't that hot), and in the letter section, just about every person who writes in is mexican or puerto rican or something. They're all from Southern California, so it kinda does represent it accurately. I should buy a 75 Eldorado and move to San Diego. I love the latin women.