Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2nd Wedding Anniversary Coming Up

Old 09-07-2008, 05:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Okay guys, me and my wife are coming up on 2 years of marriage (Sept. 30), and I am in need of some ideas on what to do for her.

Normally, I am very imaginative/creative in the things I do to suprise her and such. But, with everything in my life going on right now, as financial problems, barely thriving trucking business that was recently started, and a suck ass, dead end job.......

I am at wits end, my mind rolls 24/7 thinking about it, I don't know what to do. We leave this Friday to go to a beach in North Carolina(where we got married).

Although, we are leaving this time, a few days before our actually anniversary, to come back home, I would like to do something down there. I figured it would mean more to her happening down there.

I just want some ideas, and some leads to work with, I don't want to do EXACTLY what someone else has done for there wife. I just need something to work with, I've been searcing around on the web for ideas too, only to find nothing that grabs my attention.

So what ya'll got?!
Old 09-07-2008, 02:02 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

^ I've been married 11 years, My wife loves jewlery, I've spent more on jewlery than cars since married lmao.gif
Old 09-07-2008, 08:00 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

No go, on the jewelry, she ain't much the fan of jewelry, she ain't your "typical" girl.

Unlessssssss, hmmmm, maybe a clit ring or a nipple piercings laugh.gif