Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2nd debate tonight

Old 10-12-2016, 09:12 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

I'm voting for Trump for the 2nd Amendment, the Justices, and to piss off the establishment. Hearing him talk annoys them as much as me, yet they'll have to listen to him every day for 4 years!
Old 10-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Unfortunately, it wont matter who the American people vote for since the popular vote doesn't really matter who becomes our next President. And considering so many Republicans are turning their backs on Trump, the chances of Killary becoming the next President are pretty good odds.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

This whole liberal machine is dangerous. It's so strong and fuelled by bias and prejudice.

Donald Trum is not a politician. Killary has been in politics over 30 years. Trump did pretty darn good for his first time if you ask me.

And Tim Kaine just comes off as a clown. He looks like one too. Just put a red bow tie and a clown nose on.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

3rd debate last night was painful to watch. Sad to say it, but I think Hillary has the win.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Hillary was chosen to be the next president a long time ago.
Old 10-20-2016, 02:05 PM

She's got political experience--that's why. Liberals know how to "talk the talk" but not "walk the walk". All words, no actions.

Trump says it like it is. Give him some credit. He did great for his first time debating. He gave her a run for the money and she broke a sweat.

It would be good to have a businessman as President, instead of another politician.

Trump Jr. made the remark while explaining why he thought his father won the final debate.

"He hasn't spent his whole life to be up on a debate stage like a career politician," Trump Jr. said. "He's spent his life creating jobs, building things, doing things that would benefit American workers in this country. He's done that for his whole career. So you know what? He's learning. He's learning as he goes. If he was doing this his whole life he'd be the greatest politician in the history of the world."

"Unlike Hillary Clinton, who's gotten very rich being a politician, peddling American influence, he hasn't. This is only a step down. But he wants to make sure that all Americans, all ethnicities and backgrounds, have the same opportunity to do what he's been able to do: To start a great family, to start a great business."
Old 10-20-2016, 02:10 PM

It'll be ok guys. Add another $10 trillion to the debt and it won't make a difference. No one cares about it and the gov't seems to keep going no matter how deeper we go, so why not just keep racking it up and get an endless supply of free sh*t? Enjoy the ride!
Old 10-20-2016, 03:23 PM

Vehicle: 2011 3.8 Genesis

I'm not looking forward to less money in my paycheck when Hillary becomes the next POTUS
Old 10-21-2016, 06:06 AM

That is going to depend on whether you're the recipient of the gov't handout, or the workhorse that supports it.

Free college for everyone!!!
Old 10-21-2016, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by bluegenesis
I'm not looking forward to less money in my paycheck when Hillary becomes the next POTUS

Democrats are stupid enough to think that their money (equating to hard work, sweat, and blood) is safer with the government. HA. HA. HA.