Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2012 predictions

Old 11-02-2011, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: '99 Accent
Default 2012 predictions

Now that 2012 is almost here, what do you guys think will happen in the new year (other than the world ending on Dec 21st)? Will the economy get better and will there be less unemployment, or do you think it will get worst or stay exactly the way it is now? My prediction is that nothing will change one bit. We'll still be in a crazy amount of doubt, the housing market will still suck, unemployment will still be around 10% (or more), the stock market will be weak, and consumer spending wont be that great.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:47 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

My prediction is that nothing will change one bit. We'll still be in a crazy amount of doubt, the housing market will still suck, unemployment will still be around 10% (or more), the stock market will be weak, and consumer spending wont be that great.

i totally agree, but it'll be slightly worse. the middle class will be taxed more. everything will be taxed including a bathroom usage tax, tax for not doing your leaves this fall, tax for parking with your wheels turned. additionally, there will be taxes for not doing things such as not using USPS once per month, not walking your dogs at least 2 hours for every 6 hours of 24 hours.

from what is happening, this country is getting absurdly ridiculous. they're taxing work benefits! i'm outta here very soon. how does taxing sh** more handle the REAL problems?
Old 11-02-2011, 08:37 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

You know, like nunchuku tax, bow hunting tax, computer hacking tax... governments only want citizens who have great taxes.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:53 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

I'm hoping all the idiots(including gov't officials)kill themselves in fear of DEC 21st and we can start off 2013 on a fresh slate with no idiots