Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2004 Tokyo Motor Show

Old 11-08-2004, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Scariest Hyundai Owner

Well everyone's favorite resident Tokyo photographer is back and here I am bringing your more Tokyo goodness. I recently had the chance to get into the Tokyo Motor Show on press day, and all thanks to the quick thinkings of a buddy of mine Takeshi, he saved the day (plus the fact that he introduced us as international website correspondants to the organizers somewhat helped).

What a day. Not as good as I had honestly hoped for but hey, not too bad period. Along with a new (used) camera (never buy Pentax S40!) I made my way out to not only the Motor Show but also out to the lovely Chiba Dolphin Fantasy (place where many folks get married amongst the sea-life). It was a good time. The only downside is the fact that this year the Motor Show was based nearly solely on (sigh) Commercial Vehicles. Ie: heavy trucks, fork-lifts and the such. Needless to say I was a little unenthusiastic. Oh well, I got in for free and snapped some photos so I honestly shouldn't go moping around.

Enjoy the photos folks!

Old 11-08-2004, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Noise when Turning

Sweet man, got any pictures of some cars?