Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2004 motor trend international auto show - balitmore

Old 12-24-2003, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this year the show is January 15-19 2004 and once again my car will be on display at the baltimore convention center. I will be showing there along with a couple more select vehicles in the tuner display - Highly modified, show quality, sport compact vehicles.

Along with the tuner display and obviously the 2004 new car models, there will be some 2005 sneak previews.

There will be a 40th Anniversary Mustang Display - A collection of Ford Mustangs will be on display to commemorate the 40th anniversary of this American classic, courtesy of the National Capital Region Mustang Club and the Shelby American Automobile Club Group of Maryland. Additionally, this display will be decorated with signage highlighting the history of the Ford Mustang, provided by Mustang Monthly magazine.

The Vehicles in this display include:
1966 Mustang Convertible
1966 Shelby GT 350 Mustang
1968 Shelby GT 500 KR Mustang
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 BOSS 302 Mustang
1972 Mustang Mach 1
1986 Mustang GT Coupe
1992 SAAC GT Mustang
2001 Mustang Bullitt
2001 Mustang Cobra Shinoda

There will be an Exotic Vehicle Display Featuring Ferrari and Maserati, courtesy of Ferrari Maserati of Washington along with other great exotics.

The Baltimore Convention Center is located at:
One West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

for more information the phone number is: 410-649-7000

tickets are 10 bucks and you can get a discount coupon here:
http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/baltimo...ore/coupon.html

Parking only $5 in Camden Yards Lot C. Entrance at Conway & Howard Street. Free Shuttles to the Show!

The hours are:
Thursday 12 noon - 10 pm
Friday 10 am - 10 pm
Saturday 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday 10 am - 7 pm
Monday 10 am - 7 pm
(Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
Old 12-24-2003, 02:40 PM

I mentioned at HP.com. I can be there any day but saturday.. what day are you showing?
Old 12-25-2003, 09:51 AM

Default Strut bar

how do you get your car into a show like that?

Just curious
Old 12-25-2003, 02:16 PM

probably has to be better looking than mine.. SOMEDAY I will get the dents out of the driver's door and get the really nasty stock paint re-done (I had issues with it from day one.. but I was scared of how badly the dealer would screw the car up)
Old 12-29-2003, 02:09 PM

Default Fog Lights - What should I do?

well, the head of the motor trend shows decided that last year was going to be a trial in baltimore and to my knowledge it will only be in baltimore to see if tricked out imports that belonged to people (not dealer cars or company cars) would bring in more money to motor trend because of how popular fixing up cars is in our society. apparently it was a success and he asked us to come back again this year. there was basically like an application that you filled out sending in all the information about your vehicle and of course pictures. then he picked what he liked out of what he had and then he arranged like a little meeting with the owner to meet them and check out the car in person. he then asked to be in the show, last year there were about 10 cars there and this year i'm not sure if it's going to be the same or more or less. i won't find out any details until it gets closer...all i know is i will be there laugh.gif

i will be at the show everyday at some point (thurs-sun) but not sure what time yet. i won't know til it gets closer and i find out my working schedule and stuff like that but i will be there everyday wink.gif
Old 12-29-2003, 04:31 PM

cool... Thurs or fri I will probably come down then. This could be a LOT of fun.
Old 12-30-2003, 01:17 PM

Default Mesh inserts, vents, blue glowin madness, nightshots

coolio lol.gif