Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2002 tiburon

Old 10-17-2001, 07:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 tiburon

Well, I've been searching everywhere for pictures of the new model. Everything I've seen has sucked because half the car was still covered up....until today. A silver 2002 came into my work(valet) so I started talking with the guy, he said they won't be here until March and that the one he had was the only one in the state of Illinois. Actually the guy said it was a 2003...he might have been smoking something before he arrived. Anywho, I hopped in and noticed right away the windows are a lot smaller. It looked great under the hood too, basically there was a giant plastic cover over the whole thing so you couldn't see much at all, just the huge V6 letters toward the top. I didn't care much for the body style but the interior was cool. Anyone else seen one yet?
Old 10-17-2001, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Originally posted by KustomizeDatStuff:
Well, I've been searching everywhere for pictures of the new model. Everything I've seen has sucked because half the car was still covered up....

Uh...where have you been looking? There have been over 50 pictures here uncovered, over 75 at www.Fxtreme.org and www.hyundaiperformance.com and www.t-h-c.org has had plenty too!

For your personal reference...bookmark this site. http://www.hyundai.findhere.com

And here are more 2003 Tiburon/Tuscani pics that you can shake a stick at... http://members.tripod.co.uk/Xorro/ukhcs/hc...hcpics_tusc.htm
Old 10-17-2001, 07:37 AM

not in real life, no... i don't like the body much either... looks like a squashed mustang to me just not the same Tib anymore. it actually is being called the 2003 model, the same as subaru did with the wrx this past year... calling it the '02 in spring of '01. it's a "half-year" model or something like that.
Old 10-17-2001, 01:21 PM

Oh yea, I didn't like the side mirrors either, they stuck out too far and it looked like ass. Thanks for the links, Random...the only sites I've been directed towards were caranddriver.com and...well..some other site I can't remember. I don't have that much free time to check everything out anyways. I was really interested in the new model only because I heard a rumor about it being a convertable. Dammit. Rumors suck. Thanks again for the info.
Old 10-17-2001, 01:30 PM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Random, or anyone, is there more potential out of the beta than the delta? It seems to me with the added wieght and all, the old beta has a lot more potental.
Old 10-17-2001, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

There have been several photochopped convertable photos posted...but none that were actual convertables...