Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

The 12 Riceboy days of Christmas

Old 12-21-2001, 01:25 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default The 12 Riceboy days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, a backwards visor in a tree.

On the second day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, two altezza’s and backwards visor in a tree.

On the third day of Christmas as my rice boy gave to me three fart pipes, two altezza’s and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezz’s and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezzas and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me, six type-r emblems, five books shelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes two altezzas and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five books shelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezzas and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the eight day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five book shelf wings!, four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezza’s, and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me nine Kanji letters, eight mismatches body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five book shelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezzas and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me ten miss-cut springs, nine kanji letters eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezzas, and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me eleven subs a bumping, ten miss-cut springs, nine kanji letters, eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezzas, and a backwards visor in a tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my rice boy gave to me twelve sponsor stickers, eleven subs a bumping, ten miss-cut springs, nine kanji letters, eight mismatched body pieces, seven neon lights, six type-r emblems, five bookshelf wings! Four blue blinkers, three fart pipes, two altezzas and a backwards visor in a tree!
Old 12-22-2001, 11:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great...now whenever I hear that song, I'm gonna have to replace the one line with "FIIIIVE BOOKSHELF WIIIINGS!"
Old 12-22-2001, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Iago, your a post whore...

at least your going on a Cuise!

speaking of emblems, my buddy wants to get an OLD Honda and put emblems all over the hood, just for kicks. I think that'd be funny...