Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

10k Post Party/redz Roast.

Old 04-08-2005, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wow.

10,000 posts.

Guys, I know I talk some shit, and I know I'm not as helpful as I used to be, and I'm sorry. School has taken more of my time of late than I expected. I would like to say that I plan on being here in this spot (Hopefully a new chair though, I hate this one!) for the next 10,000 posts.

The reason I'm at this site and the reason I work hard for the RD, Tiburon, and Hyundai image and community, is you guys. Ya'll keep me going.

1. Java, thanks for making RD, and thanks for bringing me aboard. I know I cause some trouble, but you are a good friend man, can't wait to get you wasted at the meet! LOL

2. Random. Man, I'm glad you are back bro. You've always been there for me to talk to weather it be car related or personal. Thanks for keeping me interested when the times were bad, and thanks for the new nickname ya bastard. lol.gif

3. SPIKE. Jason, you were a good friend. f*** YOU! ninja.gif

4. David (Kspec.com) Thanks for your friendship man, while I miss riding in your (BREAKING NEWS) Turby you just sold for a GK, you'll be a friend forever my man.

5. Moderator Staff. You guys are great. Good communication, good folks. All of you are welcome over for burgers tonight.

6. Shark Racing/Evo Fusion/Team SR/Spiido. Thanks for doing business the way you guys did and pissing me off as bad as you did. Brad, because of you, Kspec.com is what it is today. lol.gif

7. Other Forums. You guys rock. Try to keep up. laugh.gif tongue.gif

8. If I pissed you off, I'm sorry. You probably deserved it in my eyes, and I probably deserve the hell you gave me in return.

9. My car. Thanks hon. You rule. I will own you till I can't drive anymore.

10. Members. You folks rule. Double posting is now obsolete. Javageek found a Double Posting mod for the forums. I can semi-retire.

Special Thanks: My family. Marla, you've waited up till 0100 too many times for me to lock one last post. I love you, thanks for the patience. Chris, do your homework. B) wink1.gif AJ and David (Faith) you guys are like family to me too. Let's go to fudruckers tonight.

Anyways. I know why you are all here.

So have at it.

I'll leave this thread open thru the weekend at least. Maybe thru next week. You guys have fun.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:24 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Congrats budday.

YEAH!!! first whore post of the thread. Have at boys and girls he deserves it!!!!!

Happy 10,000th post!
Old 04-08-2005, 07:28 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

wow 10000 posts... you farkin whore heh tongue.gif

i must admit, its been great reading most of you posts... the picking apart of every frickin word... humourous none-the-less! Even through total humiliation of some... there are a few words of wisdom here and there... very few... looking back Id say 90% of these posts were dont double post... dont do this... dont do that... YOU BEEN OWNED... blah blah blah

Cangrats mang on the major accomplishment... hopefully youll make another 10k (dont know how though with the no double posting)
Old 04-08-2005, 07:29 PM

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 8 2005, 09:20 PM)
Wow.

10,000 posts.

So have at it.

hmm, I don't know which one suits him better....

or

or (My Favorite)

LOL
My Favorite REDZ quote was my old sig :
"Please, Don't Drink and Type"

Its all in good fun My Mang.
We all appreciate how much effort you have put into this site.

If more of us were even half the man you are, well, umm, we wouldn't be able to drink as much soju as you.....
LOL!
Old 04-08-2005, 07:32 PM

Redz is the reason why I'm here in the first place. I remember I was looking for a clutch to replace my old, burnt one and Redz sent me an email to join a GB and suggested that I join RD. I've never looked back and have enjoyed the site tremendously. Redz, you are a great guy and a great friend. Thanks for everthing you've done and being instrumental in making me a moderator. Congrats to 10,000 man!!
Old 04-08-2005, 07:35 PM

WTF?

Why do you guys think I'm bald?

I shave my head with a razor, ONCE A YEAR. Halloween night.

That's it.

Geesh.

tongue.gif
Old 04-08-2005, 07:36 PM

Congrats Redz. Im greatful that you guyz are here to keep me up on things about my tib. You all keep it interesting especially u Redz. All the posts i read that keep me rolling on the floor watching you rip someone a new one for dbl posting.

And Damnit Redz answer my PM!
Old 04-08-2005, 07:39 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

but we love that damn melon of yours

haha

congrats on the ridiculous amount of posts
Old 04-08-2005, 07:41 PM

QUOTE (draguntib @ Apr 8 2005, 07:36 PM)
Congrats Redz. Im greatful that you guyz are here to keep me up on things about my tib. You all keep it interesting especially u Redz. All the posts i read that keep me rolling on the floor watching you rip someone a new one for dbl posting.

And Damnit Redz answer my PM!

You didn't ask me anything you dillhole. You made a statement.

Goddamnit, you better make the meet man. We are at like 16 folks.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:42 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

congrats fvcker!

i think i remembered someone predicting that you would hit 10k in april back in the fall, so whoever that was good friggin guess.. im too lazy to search it

ill drink one for ur incredible whoring abilities when i get toasted later...