Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

10 Years Old!

Old 06-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Havent had a chance to make a post until now, but earlier this week...Hyundai Aftermarket.org turned 10 years old!

Absolutely incredible when you think about how far the Hyundai community has come over the years. I want to thank everyone (new and old) who has been in the scene since day one, and has helped the community of Hyundai owners, grow to what it is today.

Those of you who started waaaaaay back in the day with FxTreme, T-H-C.org (rememeber James Fabin???), HA, TSR, and so on...know the struggles we as Hyundai tuners have embraced over the years. Its amazing to see how great we're all doing now with what we love to do as import tuners. smile.gif

We'll be running new contests on HA, starting next week with prizes, so stay tuned! Also, 2 National Meets are coming this year, and we'll also be doing another large contest with Hyundai Corporate, where we will actually be giving away a new car! This is all to celebrate the last 10 years of the community coming together and making Hyundai a quick approaching leader in the automotive industry.

Anyway....cheers to the past 10 years, and cheers to the next 10 years! We've grown so much as an industry, as a community, and as family....it'll be amazing to see what the next decade has in store for us!
Old 06-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

damn... I feel OLD!! Congrats to the Hyundai Community for standing strong!!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Same here....when I think back on everything thats happened over the last decade....I feel like I need a walker or a wheel chair. *lol*